Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1

I'm not a big fan of Watson, unless we brought in Chip Kelly to run his ****tastic college offense.

Kelly, Kizer, or Kaaya from what I've seen so far this season.

Chad Kelly will not go in the second rd...stupid to think that...watch when the draft come around.

He's good but the Dolphins will have a top 3 pick in all likelihood and taking him there would be a bigger reach than Tannehill at 8 was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grabbing a QB in round one and putting him this environment is a failure move. We don't have the structure in place to allow a QB to succeed...hell, build the rest of the team, get a good D and solid O that can run the ball, then go grab that QB.

No one is a sure fire. I rather take Cooper Rush in the 4th round.

Kaaya is only popular with those in Florida...for the rest of the country his is "just another guy." Kaaya is NOT the answser...

Well, one good thing about tannehill being as awful as he has been means I get to watch college QBs in the off season again. At least we can finally move on from this stiff.

We won't get Watson, hopfully this team isn't stupid enough to miss out on Kizer though.

Grabbing a QB in round one and putting him this environment is a failure move. We don't have the structure in place to allow a QB to succeed...hell, build the rest of the team, get a good D and solid O that can run the ball, then go grab that QB.

The only way to land a franchise QB is to take one in round 1, otherwise you are just praying to land ass first into one like Seattle. The odds just aren't in your favor. If you are looking for a franchise QB and you pick in the top of round 1, you have to take your chance and pull the trigger on one, even if you don't have the pieces around them yet.

You could always let them sit a year, which I think would be wise until the OL and running game is sorted out.

I'd even consider selling the farm for Watson...he favors the run too much for my taste, and in the NFL he could be subject to RG3 type injuries, or Wilson for that matter, speed freak DE's chasing you from behind! But, he's got the awareness and quick desition making talent that RT lacks, plus some nice accuracy, traits that can make an entire Offensive unit better!

Tannenbaum will screw us all and trade for Sam Bradford once the Vikes have Bridgewater back.

Watson and Kizer are very similar types, although they have that itch to take off too much for my taste, despite being great at it. (Watson is awesome) while Kaaya holds on to the ball a little too long for my taste...Chad Kelly? I'd consider him strongly, he can throw from anywhere and love his awareness!

Back
Top Bottom