Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS

Judging by what I've seen of Griffin throughout his College and Pro career, I think he will bounce back under a new HC. Christian Ponder will never be any good.

I don't think his knee will allow that...

Are you guys even watching these 2nd yr QBs play? All of them have not played up to par this year. ESPECIALLY RGIII, hell even his own coach didn't want him. 2nd year for QBs is usually the down year, and it's showing across the league.
You are right. But they still have very high ceilings.

LOL, other than Wilson, none of those other guys are really worth a damn. Glennon? Sorry, he won't turn into anything long term. Foles is playing well within a great system, but he will be figured out soon. And Wilson? He has an all around ELITE team around him. But I really like Wilson. He has that desire that will take him far.

I actually proposed before the 2012 draft to take a flyer on Wilson in the mid-rounds. That is the only kind of guy i would take a chance on this year in the mid-rounds. An undersized guy with all the intangibles that is simply downgraded because of his height.

Yeah, I wanted Wilson instead of reaching for Tannehill, while taking Kuechly who reminded me of Zach Thomas at #8. There were others who wanted that as well in 2012. Do keep in mind though, that Wilson does have a bottom 5 O-line in pass protection and has worked around it. He has a killer instinct that Tannehill lacks.

Yeah, I wanted Wilson instead of reaching for Tannehill, while taking Kuechly who reminded me of Zach Thomas at #8. There were others who wanted that as well in 2012. Do keep mind though, that Wilson does have a bottom 5 O-line in pass protection and has worked around it. He has a killer instinct that Tannehill lacks.

To my knowledge, Richard Sherman has never killed anyone. However, you are right that Ryan Tannehill lacks Richard Sherman. (You did watch the Houston and San Francisco games, right?)

To my knowledge, Richard Sherman has never killed anyone. However, you are right that Ryan Tannehill lacks Richard Sherman. (You did watch the Houston and San Francisco games, right?)

You're talking about the games where Wilson didn't play his best. But it wasn't just Richard Sherman that helped Seattle win in Houston, it was having Matt Schaub. It was also the ability to use his mobility when the passing game wasn't there instead of crumbling when the going gets tough and leading your team on a long drive for the game winning FG in OT. However, Jeff Ireland is in large part to blame for Tannehill lacking a Richard Sherman.

Wilson's MO so far has been to get better as the season goes forward. He did it last year and he did so far this year as well. Besides how many games does Tannehill have a QBR over 100 as compared to Wilson?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol some of you guys are just about the dumbest ive ever seen Tannehill dont have a O-LINE, RUNNING GAME, AND A BIG TE TO HELP HIM OUT

Back
Top Bottom