Losman semi sucking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman semi sucking

Losman7

Greater of 2 Evils.
Reaction score
He's been very iffy today. 8/16 for 71 at the half. Can't convert in the redzone, McGahee /OL isn't helping.

The D is lights out, aside from one long run that is.

Hutchinson: 3/14 33 yards 2 INTs, 3 sacks QB rating of 0.00 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Losman7 said:
He's been very iffy today. 8/16 for 71 at the half. Can't convert in the redzone, McGahee /OL isn't helping.

The D is lights out, aside from one long run that is.

Hutchinson: 3/14 33 yards 2 INTs, 3 sacks QB rating of 0.00 :lol:

Be expecting almost the same #'s from Hutchinson every week if he starts for the Bears. The Bears are gonna be sooooo screwed if they let him start. I would even take Feeley over him. :eek:

Ace88 said:
Be expecting almost the same #'s from Hutchinson every week if he starts for the Bears. The Bears are gonna be sooooo screwed if they let him start. I would even take Feeley over him. :eek:

yeah

Losman has been fine. I like him more tonight then last week when he was running all over the place.

Blake gets killed in the pocket. 4th and a gazillion yards now.

Losman looked terrible. One of his throws was so bad the announcers couldn't figure out who he was trying to throw it to.

He better stop turning and running 20 yards backwards when he gets pressured up the middle. That was embarrassing. He has to learn that he is not at Tulane any more.

Losman has not shown me anything so far.

Against Indy he was 11/19 for 88 yards in 2 1/2 quarters against the second string of a bad defense.

Against GB he was 7/14 for 59 yards in 2 quarters against a bad defense.

Tonight he was 9/18 for 82 yards in almost 3 quarters against a good defense.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Losman looked terrible. One of his throws was so bad the announcers couldn't figure out who he was trying to throw it to.

He better stop turning and running 20 yards backwards when he gets pressured up the middle. That was embarrassing. He has to learn that he is not at Tulane any more.

Losman has not shown me anything so far.

Against Indy he was 11/19 for 88 yards in 2 1/2 quarters against the second string of a bad defense.

Against GB he was 7/14 for 59 yards in 2 quarters against a bad defense.

Tonight he was 9/18 for 82 yards in almost 3 quarters against a good defense.

You have too many problems with your own team to worry about our problems.

Losman doesnt have to show you anything. Your just looking to talk negative about him anyways.

I wonder how many 1st year QB's lit it up in preseason?

17-3. 17-7, 12-3. Those are the scores when he left the game. Like ive been trying to tell you Fin Fans, we will win with Defense and special teams. Our offense was one of the worst last year and it can still be one of the worst, and we should still be able to win games.

The thing that impressed me alot was not INT's, It shows hes being real smart about everything.

Speaker said:
I can't believe we lost :(

We Did? I didnt watch the 4th. I know Orton and the Bears 1st team ate up our 2nd and 3rd stringers though on that one drive in the 3rd.

Bills4Life said:
You have too many problems with your own team to worry about our problems.

Losman doesnt have to show you anything. Your just looking to talk negative about him anyways.

I wonder how many 1st year QB's lit it up in preseason?

17-3. 17-7, 12-3. Those are the scores when he left the game. Like ive been trying to tell you Fin Fans, we will win with Defense and special teams. Our offense was one of the worst last year and it can still be one of the worst, and we should still be able to win games.
Well it's not his 1ST year and anyways a lot of Bills fans come on here to talk smack. Anyways like you said I think your D will win some games, and as long as Losman plays keep away(in your favor) you'll be alright.

ether79 said:
Well it's not his 1ST year and anyways a lot of Bills fans come on here to talk smack. Anyways like you said I think your D will win some games, and as long as Losman plays keep away(in your favor) you'll be alright.

Smack is fine. That wasnt smack he was saying. He just wants to make Losman look as bad as possible.

Back
Top Bottom