Losman semi sucking | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman semi sucking

TakeoSpikes51 said:
The thing that impressed me alot was not INT's, It shows hes being real smart about everything.

He threw at least two passes into double coverage. Both were tipped and almost intercepted. So far they are being very cautious with him. Just wait until the regular season when they need him to throw down field more because they are behind in the game.

IMO, he is not ready yet.

Bills4Life said:
You have too many problems with your own team to worry about our problems.

Losman doesnt have to show you anything. Your just looking to talk negative about him anyways.

I wonder how many 1st year QB's lit it up in preseason?

17-3. 17-7, 12-3. Those are the scores when he left the game. Like ive been trying to tell you Fin Fans, we will win with Defense and special teams. Our offense was one of the worst last year and it can still be one of the worst, and we should still be able to win games.

Do any of your statements mean Losman didn't play bad? Why not just address the topic of the thread? Nobody wrote anything about the Bills defense or special teams or made predictions about how many games they would win. The thread has nothing to do with the Dolphins either.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Losman looked terrible. One of his throws was so bad the announcers couldn't figure out who he was trying to throw it to.

He better stop turning and running 20 yards backwards when he gets pressured up the middle. That was embarrassing. He has to learn that he is not at Tulane any more.

Losman has not shown me anything so far.

Against Indy he was 11/19 for 88 yards in 2 1/2 quarters against the second string of a bad defense.

Against GB he was 7/14 for 59 yards in 2 quarters against a bad defense.

Tonight he was 9/18 for 82 yards in almost 3 quarters against a good defense.

Ah, FinfaninBuffalo has returned! He's finally recovered from that wonderful 8-turnover thrashing his team took at the hands of the Stillers last week just in time to see them get thrashed again by the Bucs...

Losman looked pretty poised despite a couple of miscues and little help from the running game. He's got a lot of learning to do, but he'll get better as the season goes on which can't be said for numerous "veterans" impersonate starting NFL QBs.

Chicago's D is as good as advertised -- and so is Buffalo's. :) Holy squished fish, but those two Ds sure went at it in the first half! Talk about "take no prisoners" style of defense -- and it wasn't even for real. I think that Mularkey will have them practice some "hold on to the ball" techniques this week; I think that the Bills weren't expecting Chicage to go after the ball like they did.

The Bears were good on D last year, but they had a rash of injuries to their starters that really stymied them. It's a shame to waste that kind of D with Hutchison as QB. If I was Lovie Smith, I'd go with Orton or Blake as my starter. Hutchison should have stuck with baseball because he's a waste of roster and cap space. Can you say "deer in the headlights"? :lol: Orton had a lot more "pocket presence" for a raw rookie than Hutchinson had. I can see why the Bears took him.

Bills4Life said:
You have too many problems with your own team to worry about our problems.

Losman doesnt have to show you anything. Your just looking to talk negative about him anyways.

I wonder how many 1st year QB's lit it up in preseason?

17-3. 17-7, 12-3. Those are the scores when he left the game. Like ive been trying to tell you Fin Fans, we will win with Defense and special teams. Our offense was one of the worst last year and it can still be one of the worst, and we should still be able to win games.

to me, these are the important numbers and are how I have looked at our games. What was the score when the first team left the game and was reasonably happy with what I as seeing. When Pittsburg beat our first team offense up I was quickly slapped back into reality. I am looking with hope for improvement tonight.

If the Bills needed the Qb to win every game, Losman wouldn't be getting the job done, but as it is right now, he's doing what we need him to, not throwing INTs.

The Defense gave us the ball at the bears goaline 1st and goal from the 3... then what do the coaches do...?

The run two pass plays, Losman muffs a snap on the second and looses tons of yards...

In the regular season we would have run it 4 times and probably scored.

Our play calling will be more "Losman friendly" once the regular season hits, allowing him to learn on the job.

Kinzua said:
Ah, FinfaninBuffalo has returned! He's finally recovered from that wonderful 8-turnover thrashing his team took at the hands of the Stillers last week just in time to see them get thrashed again by the Bucs...

Losman looked pretty poised despite a couple of miscues and little help from the running game. He's got a lot of learning to do, but he'll get better as the season goes on which can't be said for numerous "veterans" impersonate starting NFL QBs.

Take off the Bills rosey glasses. Losman did not looked poised.

Losman7 said:
If the Bills needed the Qb to win every game, Losman wouldn't be getting the job done, but as it is right now, he's doing what we need him to, not throwing INTs.

The Defense gave us the ball at the bears goaline 1st and goal from the 3... then what do the coaches do...?

The run two pass plays, Losman muffs a snap on the second and looses tons of yards...

In the regular season we would have run it 4 times and probably scored.

Our play calling will be more "Losman friendly" once the regular season hits, allowing him to learn on the job.

They cannot get any more Losman friendly. He taking almost no shots down the field. All short patterns and dump offs and he still is only completing 50% of his passes.

BTW, the OL didn't look so good either. The Bills offense is looking very Dolphin-like at the moment.

The good thing I see about losman is that he doesn't turn the ball over and tire out his defense. FREAKIN FIELDLER, AJ, and LUCAS

Amars said:
The good thing I see about losman is that he doesn't turn the ball over and tire out his defense. FREAKIN FIELDLER, AJ, and LUCAS

Yeah, but he threw the dangerous passes, especially that one where he was running around the field, because he started to get pressure, he should've just taken the sack. He was practically going down to be sacked and then he flicks the ball to WR one yard away from him, it easily could've have intercepted becuase there was no velocity, and he barely got it out of his hands. If he tries that in the regular season, it will be intercepted and taken back for a TD.

46-13 Fin fans.

Our starters vs. Opponents starters. So say what you want about Losman.

What are your scores Vs. opponents Starters? Should I look them up?

Bills4Life said:
What are your scores Vs. opponents Starters? Should I look them up?

It's 0-21. One TD was a punt return, the other was a fumble return. So our defense has given up 7 points in 3 games.

BUFFALORULES said:
I PREDICT A

off topic...and it's your guys thread.

I think you guys will be frustrated but ok. The good news for you is I think JP will have a good upside once he gets a little protection. I think he has talent. Lately, here in Miami we have had QB's with serious limitations. And the coaching staff did not accomodate that well.(ie; continued to call the out pattern for Feidler). It all hinges on the o-line. If it protects him he will not have his weaknesses exposed and he'll make you proud, if not, well, look at us same thing applies only we have had the problem it seems like forever. And really we haven't fixed it yet. The big difference, imo, you have found your QB of the future, we haven't.

Back
Top Bottom