Losman semi sucking | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman semi sucking

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You are incorrect. I have posted today about other topics.

JP Losman is getting the bulk of the attention in Buffalo. I have access to information that other Dolphin fans do not have since I live in Buffalo. I watched the game on TV, I listen to local sports radio, I get the Buffalo News.

I have not posted a single message about Losman that is out of line. My opinions of his performance so far is shared by every legitimate source.

My question to you is, why do you post on a Miami Dolphins forum and then complain that Dolphin fans are expressing opinions about your beloved Bills that you don't like?

LOL....

Im not complaining about you posting about Losman, I was complaining about you ONLY posting about Losman.

I watch the games also. I listen and read all the stuff you do. Theres a difference, I actually can make my own opinions.

Losman is not making the mental mistakes, he is off a bit on his throws and he is hesitating to throw the ball.

Im not very worried about the "Most physically gifted QB in the 2004 draft", a quote from the draft, making throws as he gets more comfortable.

Im more worried about him throwing INT's and putting our Defense in bad situations.

Your thinking is that if he has bad stats, he did bad. My thinking is the kid will start at the buttom and hopefully improve.

Ide love to see you post once about the Fins QB situation though. Maybe you did today so you dont look like a fool.

Did you post about Losman after the Packers game, when he made some nice runs??

I dont think you did. Hmm.... Maybe you did, who knows.

I just cant respect any of your post. There are many Fin fans on this board I can respect, your not one.

Bills4Life said:
LOL....

Im not complaining about you posting about Losman, I was complaining about you ONLY posting about Losman.

Like I said, that is not true.

Bills4Life said:
I watch the games also. I listen and read all the stuff you do. Theres a difference, I actually can make my own opinions.

So do I. Just because they match others, doesn't make them not mine.

Bills4Life said:
Losman is not making the mental mistakes, he is off a bit on his throws and he is hesitating to throw the ball.

Hesitating to throw the ball IS a mental mistake. So is running backwards 20 yards on a scramble.

Bills4Life said:
Im not very worried about the "Most physically gifted QB in the 2004 draft", a quote from the draft, making throws as he gets more comfortable.

Ryan Leaf was the most physically gifted QB in his draft class too.....

Bills4Life said:
Im more worried about him throwing INT's and putting our Defense in bad situations.

Your thinking is that if he has bad stats, he did bad. My thinking is the kid will start at the buttom and hopefully improve.

Isn't starting at the bottom doing bad?

Bills4Life said:
Ide love to see you post once about the Fins QB situation though. Maybe you did today so you dont look like a fool.

I have posted several times about the Fins QB situation.

Bills4Life said:
Did you post about Losman after the Packers game, when he made some nice runs??

I dont think you did. Hmm.... Maybe you did, who knows.

I just cant respect any of your post. There are many Fin fans on this board I can respect, your not one.

7/14 for 59 yds in 2 quarters of play. Those are not stats you should be reminding people about.

Can you find one observation that I have made about Losman that is totally off base?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Like I said, that is not true.

So do I. Just because they match others, doesn't make them not mine.

Hesitating to throw the ball IS a mental mistake. So is running backwards 20 yards on a scramble.

Ryan Leaf was the most physically gifted QB in his draft class too.....

Isn't starting at the bottom doing bad?

I have posted several times about the Fins QB situation.

7/14 for 59 yds in 2 quarters of play. Those are not stats you should be reminding people about.

Can you find one observation that I have made about Losman that is totally off base?

Losman has a Total of about a game and a half of preseason football as a starter.

How do you put someone on Ignore?

FinsNCanes said:
Maybe someone can answer me this..? Why do Bills fans come here to post more than any other AFCE rival? I'm confused..:rolleyes:

Because we can.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What's your point?

My point is just that. He has only played a game and a half of preseason football.

I guess he should be Peyton Manning by now.

cnc66 said:
not all of you. The guy who started the thread can't post in it :goof:

Really, why?

To be honest, I really just came here to defend my team.

You guys talk bad about the Bills a lot, more than any other board.

Then i get to reading the other parts of the board and there are different topics then on my Bills board, so I post a comment.

Its hard to read this board and not post anything. I check the board a bunch of times a day, either at School, home or work.

I try not to post, but most of the time I cant stop myself.

cnc66 said:
he made the mods mad by I guess disrupting threads. Ask him, he has a thread about somewhere in the depths I think.

Thats Harsh.

Bills4Life said:
My point is just that. He has only played a game and a half of preseason football.

I guess he should be Peyton Manning by now.

Have I ever stated that he is not meeting expectations? Did any of my posts claim he should be lighting it up?

Why is it that Bills fans cannot accept honest, accurate observations about one of their players?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Have I ever stated that he is not meeting expectations? Did any of my posts claim he should be lighting it up?

Why is it that Bills fans cannot accept honest, accurate observations about one of their players?

Because it seems like you have an agenda to point out all the bad things about Losman.

If it didnt seem that way, I wouldnt have a problem with you.

Im waiting for you to post the NFL.com article that actual says something positive about Losman, But I guess thats not your goal.

I like reading non homer views, but the guy hasnt been bad.

Bills4Life said:
Because it seems like you have an agenda to point out all the bad things about Losman.

If it didnt seem that way, I wouldnt have a problem with you.

Im waiting for you to post the NFL.com article that actual says something positive about Losman, But I guess thats not your goal.

I like reading non homer views, but the guy hasnt been bad.

Am I only pointing out the negatives? Sure. I'm a Dolphins fan on a Dolphins message board.

Are any of my observations about Losman inaccurate? You keep neglecting to answer that question. Most of the positive articles about Losman so far were the feel good stories and reports from before preseason about how hard he was studying.

I think the Bills will suffer this season because Losman is not ready. It may be the best move long term, but for this season Losman will struggle. Almost every single report that I have read or heard agrees with me.

Losman criticized his own performance. Mularkey was critical after the Bears game. You seem to be the only person that can't (or won't) see it. Who really is the biased one?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
If there is one, it isn't coming from you. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom