Losman semi sucking | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman semi sucking

I am not bashing Losman because I think he is doing pretty solid for a rookie right now and some of his mistakes are a little obvious like moving back to far he just needs to work on that a bit and keep him in the pocket a little more rather then letting him run around crazy and as soon as he gets more stable and comfortable with the offense Buffalo can be a very scary team.

Losman is going to have growing pains...how bad they are will have a direct reflection on the Bills record but I am going to wait for the season to start before I form my opinion..that being said I think he will be a good QB maybe very good but this year wont be easy.

zeke0123 said:
Losman is going to have growing pains...how bad they are will have a direct reflection on the Bills record but I am going to wait for the season to start before I form my opinion..that being said I think he will be a good QB maybe very good but this year wont be easy.
Nice, fair evaluation Zeke. Losman is playing smart and good football so far.
Here's a link to an article on nfl.com

Read the paragraph next to the pic of Peyton and Plummer.

Losman does look good there is no denying it and as soon as he fixes his few problems and hits some more recievers on the mark he will be a great QB and i hate to admit that considering are QB situation. But Zeke is right there will be growing pains this year.

Wagon Circler said:
Nice, fair evaluation Zeke. Losman is playing smart and good football so far.
Here's a link to an article on nfl.com

Read the paragraph next to the pic of Peyton and Plummer.
Nice..thats an advantage you guys have this year you can protect him with the running game and ask him to play caretaker..It should be interesting Im sure a lot of teams are going to chose to load the line VS the run and try and make Losman beat them..Its going to be interesting for you guys for sure..Im a bit envious of it actually. :whistle:

wazzy said:
I am not bashing Losman because I think he is doing pretty solid for a rookie right now and some of his mistakes are a little obvious like moving back to far he just needs to work on that a bit and keep him in the pocket a little more rather then letting him run around crazy and as soon as he gets more stable and comfortable with the offense Buffalo can be a very scary team.
that's fair enough. He hasn't been making mistakes that have been costing the bills games so far. That's the main difference which some people fail to see. Has he struggled? Of course . It's expected. But so far he hasn't strauggled enough that the team losses because of it. This is why I'd rather wait and see.

FinsNCanes said:
How tall is Losman? Out of curiousity..because I remember during the draft crap he looked relatively shorter to me.
6'2" +/-

I WISH we had your QB problems, he'll be just fine. The only real problem I see for him and you is the o-line. If they can protect him, with Willis goin' nuts you should be a player in the division. I do hope he helps us get one from you this year tho, I hate not being able to say squat until we beat you.

Bills are like the Cubs..

They're cursed. They'll never win the SB. Yay..

Then again they have a better shot then we do, atleast within the next few years.

FinsNCanes said:
Bills are like the Cubs..

They're cursed. They'll never win the SB. Yay..

Then again they have a better shot then we do, atleast within the next few years.

Why would you say that?

Teams with good defenses are only 1 player away from a Super Bowl, the QB.

Who knows when that Qb falls in our laps. Hopefully Losman is our Guy, and Im sure next year you guys will have some rookie or young Vet you hope is the answer.

If either of us finds a QB in the next 2-3 years, We will compete for the Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom