Losman semi sucking | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman semi sucking

Dont expect much from Losman this year. He is a long term project who has gotten by on his athleticism in college. He'll need to adjust to the pro game and he has a far longer road to do that than other college qbs who have less athleticism but better command of the mental aspect of the game. This year he will probably play horribly but hopefully for Bills fans improves in certain areas of the game regardless of the scores. Next year, he should start grasping certain aspects of the game( defensive recognition, check downs, when to stay in the pocket, when to run). He still wont have it all but you should start seeing the progression translate to some wins. Its the third year where you will know what you got. If the Buffalo fans and management are patient with him he might turn into something good.

Its not my place to say that JP Losman is going to suck. One thing I hope we can all agree on is that it will take at least one year before the Bills are set at quarterback and ready to establish threatening pass offense

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Losman has not shown me anything so far.
he's showed me that bills fans should be happy that we don't don't have the fins' qb situation.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Tonight he was 9/18 for 82 yards in almost 3 quarters against a good defense.
Gus was 9-25, 103 ;) in almost 3 qtrs. What's you point? I have the game on tape. Did you know that as early as the 2nd qtr. the bills were already playing some of their back-up OLinemen? :confused:

Miami Dolphins at 07:58
1-10-MIA20 (7:58) G.Frerotte pass incomplete to C.Chambers. Play Challenged by MIA and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by MIA.)
2-10-MIA20 (7:52) G.Frerotte pass incomplete to M.Booker.
3-10-MIA20 (7:47) (Shotgun) G.Frerotte pass to C.Chambers ran ob at MIA 31 for 11 yards.
1-10-MIA31 (7:19) C.Chambers right end pushed ob at MIA 39 for 8 yards (D.Nicholson).
2-2-MIA39 (6:49) PENALTY on MIA-G.Frerotte, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 39 - No Play.
2-7-MIA34 (6:29) G.Frerotte pass incomplete to R.Brown (D.White).
3-7-MIA34 (6:24) (Shotgun) G.Frerotte pass incomplete to C.Chambers.
4-7-MIA34 (6:18) D.Jones punts 36 yards to TB 30, Center-E.Perry. D.Rubin to TB 38 for 8 yards (B.Ayanbadejo).

:roflmao: . "houston, Miami has a problem"

Justasportsfan said:
Gus was 9-25, 103 ;) in almost 3 qtrs. What's you point? I have the game on tape. Did you know that as early as the 2nd qtr. the bills were already playing some of their back-up OLinemen? :confused:

1-10-MIA20 (7:58) G.Frerotte pass incomplete to C.Chambers. Play Challenged by MIA and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by MIA.)
3-10-MIA20 (7:47) (Shotgun) G.Frerotte pass to C.Chambers ran ob at MIA 31 for 11 yards.
1-10-MIA31 (7:19) C.Chambers right end pushed ob at MIA 39 for 8 yards (D.Nicholson).
2-2-MIA39 (6:49) PENALTY on MIA-G.Frerotte, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at MIA 39 - No Play.
4-7-MIA34 (6:18) D.Jones punts 36 yards to TB 30, Center-E.Perry. D.Rubin to TB 38 for 8 yards (B.Ayanbadejo).

This thread is about Losman, Justa.

Please try to stay on topic. :lol:

zachseau13 said:

Exactly!!

How come you guys dont talk about Frerotte.

FinFanInBuffalo only posts about Losman. Then he wonders why I think he only wants to talk negative about Losman.

zachseau13 said:

:lol:

I was on topic. I was just comparing his nos. to another qb in the league to show that someone's opinion is biased. :D

Justasportsfan said:
he's showed me that bills fans should be happy that we don't don't have the fins' qb situation.

Losman is stinking up the joint all by himself. The Miami QB situation is irrelevant.

Justasportsfan said:

Typical post by you. Even when a Bills fan starts a thread about issues that the Bills have, you have to come up with some crap....

Back to my ignore list for you.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Losman is stinking up the joint all by himself. The Miami QB situation is irrelevant.

You just became irrelevant to me. Your a waste of space Fin fan. You dont even follow your team.

Try making a post about the Fins and their problems.

Your more of a Bills fan than a Dolphin fan.

Bills4Life said:
You just became irrelevant to me. Your a waste of space Fin fan. You dont even follow your team.

Try making a post about the Fins and their problems.

Your more of a Bills fan than a Dolphin fan.

Why do you keep trying to turn a thread about Losman (started by a Bills fan) into a discussion about Frerotte. There are dozens of Frerotte and Feeley threads in the Dolphins forum.

You are just sensitive because you can see your season failing even before it starts because your QB is not ready. Don't hate on me, I didn't pick him. I didn't hand the starting job to a virtual rookie.

I have not make a single prediction about how Losman will do throughout the season or his career. I am only commenting on what I have observed so far. Every article I have read in local papers and every commentary on local radio has agreed with me. Losman is struggling. Get over it.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
it's preseason. DUH!!! We shall see what he can do when teams start gameplanning and ruinning offensive plays that best suits the D they are facing and not basic plays just to get a qb experience. Still worried about the bills huh. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Typical post by you. Even when a Bills fan starts a thread about issues that the Bills have, you have to come up with some crap.....

crap? Those are FACTS!!!! You want to blast a qb whose being protected by back ups? :roflmao:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Back to my ignore list for you.
Run away. I'm not sure if I should compare you to RW or the french. :lol:

Wannyfaninbuffalo's motto:" When I'm getting owned, give up and hide " :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Why do you keep trying to turn a thread about Losman (started by a Bills fan) into a discussion about Frerotte. There are dozens of Frerotte and Feeley threads in the Dolphins forum.

You are just sensitive because you can see your season failing even before it starts because your QB is not ready. Don't hate on me, I didn't pick him. I didn't hand the starting job to a virtual rookie.

I have not make a single prediction about how Losman will do throughout the season or his career. I am only commenting on what I have observed so far. Every article I have read in local papers and every commentary on local radio has agreed with me. Losman is struggling. Get over it.

Your a double threat.

You make FIn fans look bad and Buffalo look bad.

You seem to miss the point. Im asking you a question. Why do you only post about Losman?? Looking at your post History, It seems your just sticking to one Topic lately, JP Losman.

What are you trying to prove to me?? Ive already said the guy wont do much better than a 70-75 rating his 1st year. I said this a Long time ago.

All I care about are Wins, I really dont care what Losman does, unless we lose the game.

I hope he turns into a QB that wins us games and makes plays, thats why we drafted him in the 1st, but we dont need him to do that.

If he does what he has done so far this preseason in the regular season we will be better than last year. He isnt throwing INT's. If he doesnt turn the ball over the 40+ times Bledsoe did in the last 2 years, we will be better.

I dont even know why I just wasted my time on you again.

Bills4Life said:
You seem to miss the point. Im asking you a question. Why do you only post about Losman?? Looking at your post History, It seems your just sticking to one Topic lately, JP Losman.

You are incorrect. I have posted today about other topics.

JP Losman is getting the bulk of the attention in Buffalo. I have access to information that other Dolphin fans do not have since I live in Buffalo. I watched the game on TV, I listen to local sports radio, I get the Buffalo News.

I have not posted a single message about Losman that is out of line. My opinions of his performance so far is shared by every legitimate source.

My question to you is, why do you post on a Miami Dolphins forum and then complain that Dolphin fans are expressing opinions about your beloved Bills that you don't like?

Back
Top Bottom