''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said.

Peebs said:
But we aren't debating the use of cigarettes are we?
No one here is defending the use of cigarettes are they?
Ricky Williams didn't quit a sucessful Football career to smoke a pack of unfiltered camels.

So what is your point?
We were debating the difference in chemical intake between the two. look one page back. :shakeno:

everyone smokes weed, so whats the big *** deal. The NFL needs to quit testingf for marijuana and test for drugs that do matter like cocaine or herion or steriod or something.

Meatwad said:
We were debating the difference in chemical intake between the two. look one page back. :shakeno:
Ummm no. We were talking about Ricky Williams and marijuana use....
People here are living in a delusion that marijuana use isn't harmful.
The National Institute of Health seems to think otherwise, but what do Doctor's know :rolleyes: All the reefer smokers at Finheaven sitting in front of their computers seem to know more.
Drug addicts are f'n brilliant people. I've been around enough to know their freaking Albert Einsteins :rolleyes:

OH and pot is still illegal.

That's what we were talking about. pay attention.

Peebs said:
The National Institute of Health seems to think otherwise, but what do Doctor's know :rolleyes: All the reefer smokers at Finheaven sitting in front of their computers seem to know more.
Drug addicts are f'n brilliant people. I've been around enough to know their freaking Albert Einsteins :rolleyes:

You go girl!! :D

yall need to quit hatin on tha reefer. Hit a blueberry blunt and u will understand our love

Peebs said:

LOL, then I guess your posts about pot users having a higher risk of lung cancer compared to a tobacco user was a figment of my imagination? Thats what I'm debating you about, what you posted. We know that marijuana use is harmful, we're not idiots, but we also know that it isn't as harmful as a half a pack/pack a day habit smoking tobacco.

then I guess you didn't click on the NIH site did you?

No one said cigarettes weren't harmful. BUT I think you need re-read:

Marijuana has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens.42 In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50 percent to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke.43 It also produces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their carcinogenic form, levels that may accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells44 Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which increases the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke. These facts suggest that, puff for puff, smoking marijuana may increase the risk of cancer more than smoking tobacco does.

Goodnight ladies and Gentlemen, you've been a lovely audience. Please remember to tip your waiter.

Where is my friend PT with his usual "owned"? :tongue:

Peebs said:

Goodnight ladies and Gentlemen, you've been a lovely audience. Please remember to tip your waiter.

How much more smoke is inside the lungs of a tobacco smoker as opposed to a marijuana smoker a day? It's like talking to a wall. :shakeno:

Peebs said:

Well if i die from cancer from smoking to much weed then at least i will die happy. And isnt that all that really matters in life

Meatwad said:
How much more smoke is inside the lungs of a tobacco smoker as opposed to a marijuana smoker a day? It's like talking to a wall. :shakeno:

Nice point meatwad, care to share a cyber blunt with me??

well at least this exposes Ricky Williams and his

search for the truth.

:shakeno:

This whole incident has been disgraceful.

csabe said:
Your problems are your problems. When you choose to share them in a public forum, then you will have people with opinions about them. Deal with it.

Dude...I think you missed the whole point of the story. I'm not asking for pity. I just didn't think someone was gonna come by and slam me(seeing as we're all dolphin brethren). I was just pointing out that pot can lead to much more serious problems. So get off my Nu*z.

Back
Top Bottom