''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

''Marijuana is 10 times better for me than Paxil,'' he said.

:rtfm: :sleep: Pot fries brain cells. Thats why it,s called dope! It has a medicinal Use, But for many who abuse Pot it dulls the senses and fries the brain.

Lehighphin said:
:rtfm: :sleep: Pot fries brain cells. Thats why it,s called dope! It has a medicinal Use, But for many who abuse Pot it dulls the senses and fries the brain.
So if you abuse it, it really messes you up? What doesn't??:confused:

lol

I think Big Mac's should be illegal.... they can be addictive and when used improperly they cause weight gain, heart disease, heart attacks, diabetes and more

Does the NFL test for Fast Food?

Don't use pot and probably never will as long as I am still in sports before 21 but I do know it isn't as bad as most make it out to be and am pro decriminalization.

The bottom line is you can't let your team, your family, your fans, and your children down just because you enjoy the cannibus. Throwin' away 6 MILLION BUCKS just for a bong hit...come on!!

Peebs said:
Drug addicts are f'n brilliant people. I've been around enough to know their freaking Albert Einsteins :rolleyes:

If you are going to sarcastically call people brilliant then you should probably spell "they're" correctly.

ABrownLamp said:
If you are going to sarcastically call people brilliant then you should probably spell "they're" correctly.
Man, I don't know how many times I have seen those words used improperly. There, their, they're... it's incredible. I am horrible at writing, but at least I try to show some knowledge of the American/English language. That's a pet peeve of mine as well, but it seems to have just been brushed off ever since message boards were created. People just don't like to think anymore, it seems. Ah, well... Cut them some slack, obviously the education system does. So why shouldn't we? :D

I kid, I kid! Everyone makes typos now and then. I just happen to be self-conscious and read my posts over and over, making edits every chance I get. :lol:

I swear I cause myself more stress than the people that dog me when I make a mistake. :tongue:

BlitPhinFan said:
Man, I don't know how many times I have seen those words used improperly. There, their, they're... it's incredible. I am horrible at writing, but at least I try to show some knowledge of the American/English language. That's a pet peeve of mine as well, but it seems to have just been brushed off ever since message boards were created. People just don't like to think anymore, it seems. Ah, well... Cut them some slack, obviously the education system does. So why shouldn't we? :D

I kid, I kid! Everyone makes typos now and then. I just happen to be self-conscious and read my posts over and over, making edits every chance I get. :lol:

I swear I cause myself more stress than the people that dog me when I make a mistake. :tongue:
how about your and you're. that irritates me too. maybe i'm a nerd.

i use "u" "cuz" "ur" and everything. I kno im very intellegent, but i dont have to prove it by typing correctly on a message board. If u understand it i dont see the problem.

Lehighphin said:

Dope is actually the term used for cocaine and harder drugs, not weed. Get your mind right!!! Vote Weed 2004

Meatwad said:
How much more smoke is inside the lungs of a tobacco smoker as opposed to a marijuana smoker a day? It's like talking to a wall. :shakeno:
oh geez, I guess we can tell who is and isn't high around here...

AGAIN FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME from the same damn quote I keep quoting. This time pay attention CAREFULLY.

Marijuana has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because it contains irritants and carcinogens.42 In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50 percent to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than does tobacco smoke.43 It also produces high levels of an enzyme that converts certain hydrocarbons into their carcinogenic form, levels that may accelerate the changes that ultimately produce malignant cells44 Marijuana users usually inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than tobacco smokers do, which increases the lungs' exposure to carcinogenic smoke. These facts suggest that, puff for puff, smoking marijuana may increase the risk of cancer more than smoking tobacco does.

Why am I debating with an 18 year old? :shakeno:

and "A brownlamp" at most other sites I post at, poking fun (or pointing out) other posters typographical errors OR bad spelling is against the TOS.

bottom line is the NFL drug policy has been in place for many years. Everyone else has to abide by it, so why not Ricky? If he chooses to smoke marijuana over making 3+ million a year, hey, thats his call. Personally i'd put off that desire to smoke for a couple of years to build up a nest egg, then smoke till you die.

But priorities, priorities....

The reason the NFL charges so much more than the "state" of California is because of image.... the NFL has a lot of role models in it that kids out there emulate.... kids don't emulate weedheads in CA.....

I think you forgot to mention the arrest and what goes on your record when you're caught with weed in CA (or any state)... however for some reason the NFL just charges a fine. I think the fine is fair. If you want to send a message across to your athletes, you have to hit them where it hurts. If a RB making 3 million a year gets an 80 dollar fine, what does he care? if he gets a four game suspension and fined half a million dollars, THAT will make him change his mind.

In this case it made Ricky decide to abandon the game.

Its sad, but hey, its the lifestyle he chooses. I admire his deciding to walk away from everything - he gave up millions and millions of dollars, and most likely a spot in Canton just to smoke.

I don't agree with his decision, but i respect it. I also don't want my kids following that, which is why i support the NFL.

We all support weed at one stage in our lives. Our attitudes change as we get older, obtain more responsibilities, and have kids.

Fatherof25 said:
everyone smokes weed, so whats the big *** deal. The NFL needs to quit testingf for marijuana and test for drugs that do matter like cocaine or herion or steriod or something.
Write your congressman. Start a crusade (or join the existing one) to legalize marijuana. When pot is no longer illegal then I would agree that the NFL should stop testing for it. But, until then, marijuana is classified as a controlled substance, illegal to possess or distribute and the NFL has every right to attempt to make sure its employees are not involved with it. And, if you didnt know, the NFL does test for cocaine, heroin, and steriods.

Back
Top Bottom