Marshall victim wants justice, doesn't look good for Marshall | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall victim wants justice, doesn't look good for Marshall

Thankfully we live in a country where peoples "belief" he did something doesn't make you guilty.

Let's not judge and criticize either party until the facts, not hearsay, come out.

Right now Marshall has not been charged and the police have not listed him as a suspect. So let the cops do their job and let's see what happens before dragging any individual through the mud.

Marshall and his disorder smh. He is an idiot that continiually likes to be in trouble and fight with women. There is a place that treats that kind of disorder jail lol

Cameras are a non-issue in a case like this. Clubs invariably focus cameras on two places -- employees in the bar area who may be ripping them off, and on entrances to verify to police and authorities that IDs were checked when appropriate. That issue, beyond any other, gets night clubs in legal trouble.

If the incident happened outside the immediate scope of an entrance, it's likely not on camera.

This is mostly true, I do IT work and we sometimes set up camera systems in Bars. Most of the cameras focus on employee behavior, usually a camera on the front door/Bouncers, and a few cameras on the bar and registers. Some bars use an outdoor camera to record the line out front or the waiting area in the front but not all. Most bar owners that I talk to are worried first about employee theft and bartenders that give away excessive amounts of liquor. secondly they want cameras spread around the bar so they can record when someone is kicked out of the bar so if someone tries to sue the bar they can show that they did not use excessive force. Every bar/club I have worked on has had just one camera focused on the front door area with multiple cameras on the bar and registers and a few sparsely in the bar/ dance floor area itself.

The camera systems we use record very clear video but they don't record a high amount of Frames per second (usually because they have upwards of 16 cameras and are designed for remote web viewing) so a quick punch could be missed. But if someone was punched and then knocked down as she claims you would definitively see it. I suspect the camera systems being used in NYC bars are better than the average camera systems that I set up here in Albuquerque because despite my cities propensity for drinking & fighting I'm sure NYC night clubs that athletes attend have the money to spend slightly more on security that I see out here..

I'm a New York Personal Injury Lawyer and personally know Sandy Rubenstein and his partener Reynicki. They are well connected court street attorneys. We have a case coming up where we each represent a plaintiff. They prepare well and get good results. Guaranteed- the civil case is coming. Depending on the level of injury to the eye, it could be worth north of 750k.

If what she said happened acually happened, he'd have been charged. There are cameras everywhere at those clubs. They easily could have checked the tape and saw that Marshall's story checks out and hers doesn't.

This sounds to me like a girl positioning herself for a pay day in civil court. The most laughable statement of all was, "Rubenstein told the Tribune that there’s no consideration at this point into pursuing any civil lawsuits."

I mean seriously. What buffoon falls for that line?
not true. being a former police officer you have to have proof. yea they had camera's but in a big brawl like that what are the chances this was caught? and if this was caught on camera the truth would have already come out

If what she said happened acually happened, he'd have been charged. There are cameras everywhere at those clubs. They easily could have checked the tape and saw that Marshall's story checks out and hers doesn't.

This sounds to me like a girl positioning herself for a pay day in civil court. The most laughable statement of all was, "Rubenstein told the Tribune that there’s no consideration at this point into pursuing any civil lawsuits."

I mean seriously. What buffoon falls for that line?

i agrre 100% and even then im not going to sit here and say ohhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh marshall hit somebody or a girl trade his ass , nobody knows that reads knows what happen but wheather it did or not, if he fit in what we are doin i would nt have traded him at all .

IF (BIG IF) Marshall get's any jail time or misses a majority of the upcoming season, then this is one of the best trades this FO has ever made!!

Imagine how livid everyone would be if we didn't trade Marshall, and we find out at the start of FA that Marshall is involved in a criminal incident?

Whether you think that the two 3rd rounders are fair compensation or not..... it could have been worse....
We could still have the woman beater on our roster and nothing to show for it except a player wearing orange (prison outfit) or if suspended, we'd be without our #1 WR for the start of next season (which is how we go into next season anyways, just two 3rd rounders richer)
I agree, maybe we can draft a good TE with one of those picks from Chi-town

Although Brandon Marshall had a monster game in the pro bowl..the NFL's version of flag football, he didn't exactly light it up while playing for the fins.

Brandon said he didn't mean to hurt the girl...he was just trying to keep his PIMP hand STRONG.

Part of the deal for Marshall was that the Bears would sign FA Braylon Edwards so the two of them could practice dropping sure touchdowns and then go out clubbing afterwards. Have a few drinks, share a few laughs, beat up some small midgets and/or women.

So why did she get hit in the eye, and who hit Marshall's wife with a bottle? If Marshall did hit her, i really doubt he just randomly decided to punch the girl in the eye for no reason. If she hit his wife with the bottle then legally and morally she should have gotten punch in the eye. LOL

And i would like to add, if she played basketball then this is a big strong ugly chick lol

So why did she get hit in the eye, and who hit Marshall's wife with a bottle? If Marshall did hit her, i really doubt he just randomly decided to punch the girl in the eye for no reason. If she hit his wife with the bottle then legally and morally she should have gotten punch in the eye. LOL
I disagree, if that girl hit his wife with a bottle.... Marshall should've told his wife, "that's what you get for stabbing me last year bitch...karma is a mother.

Back
Top Bottom