Marshall victim wants justice, doesn't look good for Marshall | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Marshall victim wants justice, doesn't look good for Marshall

Well since I rarely just change my tune on a whim probably the same thing. If he is suspended for a year then yes it was a good trade.
My whole problem with any of this is supposedly Ireland does such due diligence like he did with Dez Bryant but still traded 2 second rounders for him.
Then gave him a fat contract. I think its disingenuine to applaud this trade and ignore that Marshall was a worse risk when we traded for him.
Arrested a dozen times bfore he was a dolphin, not once as a dolphin. Marshall was arrested twice for domestic violence prior to being signed by us and actually had to take a plea deal to avoid jail time but yet hasnt even been arrested in this case where he supposedly struck some woman. Seems like if it was clear cut he would have been arrested already. we traded a pro bowl Wr and got very little and from all accounts to my suprise Marshall was not a cancer in the locker room.
Unfortunately, you're one of the few people who are talking about this; everyone else is too busy patting Ireland on the back for cleaning up the mess once the experiment exploded (oh, and coming up with justifications as to why Marshall wasn't much good to begin with and we'll be fine without him). I'm sure that, if pressed, the blame for acquiring Marshall in the first place will fall on Parcells, or Sparano, or maybe Wanny, just for good measure. :rolleyes:

I suspect that if a strong wind knocked over a bottle and it landed on this woman's head, if Brandon Marshall was in the same room as her, she would say it was his fault.

All about placing the blame on the guy with the $$$$$$.

Right.....Marshall is never the the person responsible in all the allegations he has had against him in his career.....bottom line is Ireland should've never made the trade, it was a waste of 2 2nd rounders....the only reason he was on the block in Denver is because he behaves like a child....he is an a$$hole....and a waste of $$ and picks....its too bad cause he is talented, but he is not focused, it seems, in any part of his life

there is no doubt in my mind that he likely slugged the woman at the bar, and that he probably is laughing about the situation as the media reports it....appearently his wife was struck with a beer bottle as well that night....seems as though they are made for each other....

Marshall has significant mental health, as he reported, and should be on meds and not boozing, as he likely was on the night in question....

If what she said happened acually happened, he'd have been charged. There are cameras everywhere at those clubs. They easily could have checked the tape and saw that Marshall's story checks out and hers doesn't.

This sounds to me like a girl positioning herself for a pay day in civil court. The most laughable statement of all was, "Rubenstein told the Tribune that there’s no consideration at this point into pursuing any civil lawsuits."

I mean seriously. What buffoon falls for that line?

ya might be surprised to find out that some clubs/bars/restaurants/bodegas all over America don't have cameras all over the place, inside & out. some don't carry the proper insurance rider, or adhere to the fire code; maintain proper extinguishers or even have working emergency exits. and let's not talk about the roaches. just sayin

Back
Top Bottom