Matt Burke: Press confernce doesn't exactly inspire confidence | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Matt Burke: Press confernce doesn't exactly inspire confidence

All I know is I'm not inspired by our defense, after hearing Sons trashing it, with good reason. Such a crappy scheme to choose to run... did burke actually say it was top 5 against the run at some point?

*also- in what way does Burke look like some soft push over? He looks pretty manly to me

All I know is I'm not inspired by our defense, after hearing Sons trashing it, with good reason. Such a crappy scheme to choose to run... did burke actually say it was top 5 against the run at some point?

*also- in what way does Burke look like some soft push over? He looks pretty manly to me

I will be ridiculed during the regular season, but I will not back down from my assessment of it. Reason being is it's a scheme that can be propped up by a potent offense, which I believe we will have, but one thing it is not is a playoff worthy defense. And that fact has been proved over and over in the modern era of football.

Back
Top Bottom