Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
One of the TV's here at work was on. MK listed his top 5 AFC teams as of now.

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
p.s. Max has been covering a boxing to close if you smell what I'm cooking

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
Not sure about the last 3 but whatever

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
A shock jock on a show predicated on debating provides a hot take that gets people riled up?

Man, what’ll they do next?

Agree.

p.s. can you imagine the NYC media if the jest don't live up to expectations this season?
I can actually because they are so used to it. They have had as much, probably more, **** shows than our beloved Fins. Mets and Jets, perennial losers. Even when they look like something good is happening, wham, same 'ol.

I can actually because they are so used to it. They have had as much, probably more, **** shows than our beloved Fins. Mets and Jets, perennial losers. Even when they look like something good is happening, wham, same 'ol.

As a Braves fan, I can somewhat respect the mets. Its the phillies that are the real evil in the NLE.

Back
Top Bottom