Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown

One of the TV's here at work was on. MK listed his top 5 AFC teams as of now.

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
p.s. Max has been covering a boxing to close if you smell what I'm cooking
What’s up with the clown references
You got a problem dude?
BC3EEB93-80B2-468E-B39A-4DBEEC7A92E5.gif

Lol the chargers will never contend for anything meaningful with Herbie as qb. I’d love to hear how/why you’ve rated them so high.
I remember the game versus Miami and the Dolphins were outcoached on both sides of the ball by the Chargers. Before that, I kind of felt like Staley wasn't a great coach, but I think he made some positive adjustments.

The talent is above average and Herbert is right in that top 10 mix. We'll see. There will be surprises no doubt.

Last year, I felt Jacksonville was on the right path. They could be even better. Tennessee might go the other way. And you never know with New England.

ESPN and other networks know exactly what they are doing; make people talk. It works everytime on this board. They don't give a crap whether you like them or not...just keep bringing them up. It has worked in the past...worked today...and will work in the future.

I remember the game versus Miami and the Dolphins were outcoached on both sides of the ball by the Chargers. Before that, I kind of felt like Staley wasn't a great coach, but I think he made some positive adjustments.

The talent is above average and Herbert is right in that top 10 mix. We'll see. There will be surprises no doubt.

Last year, I felt Jacksonville was on the right path. They could be even better. Tennessee might go the other way. And you never know with New England.
I agree McD was out coached in that game, I was there and it was pretty awful. he had no answers to the press coverage and them rerouting our receivers.

Herbert has show in 4 years in college and 3 years in the pros he’s a numbers guy but not a clutch big time performer. People who read box scores,watch highlight films, and play video games love him. However those who really watch him play know better.

I agree McD was out coached in that game, I was there and it was pretty awful. he had no answers to the press coverage and them rerouting our receivers.

Herbert has show in 4 years in college and 3 years in the pros he’s a numbers guy but not a clutch big time performer. People who read box scores,watch highlight films, and play video games love him. However those who really watch him play know better.
That game was frustrating. It was clear we needed an adjustment because chargers were holding our guys, pressing them, and rerouting them. What would have been the proper adjustment? I know running the ball would have helped and probably taking the underneath stuff. Anything else? I wonder about that because teams will try that again. What would you suggest?

I watched the Kellerman top 5 segment and there is a little more to his opinion. That was his top 5, but he said its because he is not convinced Tua can stay healthy for a full season, HOWEVER, if Tua stays healthy he said Miami is 3rd in the AFC and winning the East. So while he didn't rank them top 5, he does have a strong positive opinion on the team.

I watched the Kellerman top 5 segment and there is a little more to his opinion. That was his top 5, but he said its because he is not convinced Tua can stay healthy for a full season, HOWEVER, if Tua stays healthy he said Miami is 3rd in the AFC and winning the East. So while he didn't rank them top 5, he does have a strong positive opinion on the team.

That is what I find so loathsome. They take something totally subjective and try to convine a bunch of giblet heads that its gospel truth

One of the TV's here at work was on. MK listed his top 5 AFC teams as of now.

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
p.s. Max has been covering a boxing to close if you smell what I'm cooking
WTF is Max Kellerman?

Back
Top Bottom