Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown

That game was frustrating. It was clear we needed an adjustment because chargers were holding our guys, pressing them, and rerouting them. What would have been the proper adjustment? I know running the ball would have helped and probably taking the underneath stuff. Anything else? I wonder about that because teams will try that again. What would you suggest?

You have to dictate matchups as much as you can through motion, bunch formations, and mismatching our speed vs their linebackers and/or safeties. Putting hill and waddle in the gun with Tua and motioning them out would’ve beeen a good idea to counter. Hot routes, mesh concepts, and quicker developing iso routes would have helped too.

We ran the same thing over and over and they were there waiting for it. I was so frustrated because if a nobody like me could see adjustments needed to be made, wtf was Mcd seeing or thinking?

You have to dictate matchups as much as you can through motion, bunch formations, and mismatching our speed vs their linebackers and/or safeties. Putting hill and waddle in the gun with Tua and motioning them out would’ve beeen a good idea to counter. Hot routes, mesh concepts, and quicker developing iso routes would have helped too.

We ran the same thing over and over and they were there waiting for it. I was so frustrated because if a nobody like me could see adjustments needed to be made, wtf was Mcd seeing or thinking?
Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom