Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Max Kellerman (bspn) is a clown

One of the TV's here at work was on. MK listed his top 5 AFC teams as of now.

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
p.s. Max has been covering a boxing to close if you smell what I'm cooking
We're better than 4 of those 5 imho

Phillies fan here, love the Mets collapse year after year!

Both the phillies & mets make spalsh moves every off season to allegedly over take Hotlanta. Inevitably, 1 (if not both) will go teetz up.

It must really annoy mets fans to know that phila, the Braves, & gNats have all been to the Fall Classic recently.

Both the phillies & mets make spalsh moves every off season to allegedly over take Hotlanta. Inevitably, 1 (if not both) will go teetz up.

It must really annoy mets fans to know that phila, the Braves, & gNats have all been to the Fall Classic recently.
Last year they surprised me, Mets didn't. Atlanta is always the one to beat imo but I enjoyed the overachieving Phils last year...showed some heart. Now I need my Fins to give me some good drama, waaaay overdue.

Last year they surprised me, Mets didn't. Atlanta is always the one to beat imo but I enjoyed the overachieving Phils last year...showed some heart. Now I need my Fins to give me some good drama, waaaay overdue.

I still haven't processed the Braves recent WS title. I told my brother if the phins raise the Lombardi to have 911 on speed dial.

One of the TV's here at work was on. MK listed his top 5 AFC teams as of now.

I have no qualms w/ the top 2. The rest of the list (esp #3) should IMO line the cage of a very large bird.

1. Chiefs
  2. Bengals
  3. Chargers
  4. jest
  5. Jaguars
p.s. Max has been covering a boxing to close if you smell what I'm cooking
data-lol.gif

Kellerman is a Jets fan who was born in New York. His selection of the Jets winning the AFC East is a totally bias opinion based on him being a big fan of the Jets.

That really isn’t any different than the fan of any other team selecting his team to win the division they play in.
I don’t take his picking the Jets to win the AFC East seriously but like every fan, he is entitled to a wrong opinion.

I can actually because they are so used to it. They have had as much, probably more, **** shows than our beloved Fins. Mets and Jets, perennial losers. Even when they look like something good is happening, wham, same 'ol.
Whatever. Dolphins can now go under the radar. It will be fun watching the Jets wilt under the enormous and unrealistic pressure they have to win the SB now. They have one year to get it done. Two at the most.

Back
Top Bottom