3. BUFF
4. LAC
5. MIA
6. BAL
7. JACK
8. NYJ
9. TENN
10. PITT

Wow, kellerman has no love for the bills. Few people outside of dolfans are willing to bet on Tua staying healthy.

Max expressed his opinion. It is my hope that Miami will prove them wrong. However, looking at his list of teams, it boils down to the quarterback. It is noteworthy that all of these quarterbacks played at least 16 games in the last two seasons, and through all sports analysts, coaches, and even this finheaven forum board, it has been continuously said that Miami wins the AFC East, providing Tua stays healthy. That is how every conversation ends when there is talk about expectations for 2023 it's added every time. Until he proves to be able to stay healthy, there will always be question marks around this team.

As a Braves fan, I can somewhat respect the mets. Its the phillies that are the real evil in the NLE.

This is like Charles Manson giving his respect to Jeffrey Dahmer, then saying, "Yeah, don't get me started about Philly fans, though."

Still think there is a solid shot Aaron Rodgers gets so annoyed with the New York media that he retires before Week 1.

We just got to go out and prove it. Vegas has Miami as third best team in DIVISION! So what max is saying is common and we will hear it a lot.

Three things that give me faith
Tua second year in offense
Coach with low ego
Fangio

Back
Top Bottom