Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I disagree with their pessimism. Do you feel it likely that we would possibly not makes the playoffs after all the FA pick-ups so far?

They also stated last year we would be a 3 or 4 win team. Yea I don't listen to them they all have a grudge against the dolphins it seems

Let me hop in my DeLorean and show you how many of these buffoons were saying Indianapolis would make the playoffs in 2012.

There's no polite way to say this, F--K the media ! Most of them are Dolphin haters.
I disagree with their pessimism. Do you feel it likely that we would possibly not makes the playoffs after all the FA pick-ups so far?

how should they know? or anyone else? We havent even got to the draft yet

We were semi-close to being in the playoffs last year. Now we're stacked on playmakers.

We'll be one of the AFC contenders :brewskis:

They're saying that b/c we really haven't changed the roster all that much. We signed 2 LBs to replace 2 very capable LBs that we already had. We signed Keller to replace a capable TE in Fasano that we already had. The only upgrade so far is Wallace (which we highly overpaid for, but i'll keep my comments to myself) but we've also lost a starting CB, a starting RB, and have yet to bring back Long or replace him. So we still have a LOT of question marks.

n one knows if we will. let time tell what happens

well fork-em, my aunt Rose, from the nursing home, says they are...

The national media forgets we lost 2 games because of missed field goals last and could have very easily been 10-6 with a few breaks. The AFC is tough and we'll have our work cut out for us, but to say we don't stand a chance is BS

They're saying that b/c we really haven't changed the roster all that much. We signed 2 LBs to replace 2 very capable LBs that we already had. We signed Keller to replace a capable TE in Fasano that we already had. The only upgrade so far is Wallace (which we highly overpaid for, but i'll keep my comments to myself) but we've also lost a starting CB, a starting RB, and have yet to bring back Long or replace him. So we still have a LOT of question marks.

Derp

keller is an upgrade. especiall in the WCO

We're in the middle of Free Agency, the draft is coming up, the first down hasn't been played yet, AND we're not making the playoffs?

That's just among the most dumb-assed things I've heard so far.

I'm sure they all pegged Seattle to make the POs, let alone take it as far as they did too right?

Back
Top Bottom