Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media People Are Saying "No Playoffs For Dolphins" In 2013

lol who cares about what the media thinks. It's just like me and you about our opinions. It's their OPINIONS, not facts. Remember when they said we would go to the superbowl because we aquired Daunte Culpepper? lol, ridiculous. But its just their opinion. That's it that's all.

And the majority thought we should/and would draft Brady Quinn.

Honestly, when a guy named Dan Marino retires, you draft a quarterback in the first round till you find THE MAN again. Brady Quinn would have been the right pick over Ginn, but obviously in hindsight Patrick Willis should have been the man.

you dont want to go there. trust me. i agree though. dupes. handouts, buyouts, sell outs, couch potatoes, notpayingfairshare.

In my opinion, that's far better than starting two meaningless wars (while killing 6500 American soldiers), allowing the biggest terrorist attack in US history, and tanking the US economy.....but this isn't a political thread, right?

the pats have lost there best reciever and there def sucks an the jets will be last and the bill have lost there qb we are the only team in our div that has got alot better and we will win our div pats will be second and the jets next and bills last and yes we dont get the respect that we should the media sucks with the jets i will say jeff i has shocked me i didn"t think he had this in him i have really bashed him and just maybe he does know what he is doing except on v/davis the was just a wrong move could you just believe how good we would be wiyh v/d now

Lucky for them that they get paid to speculate, and I guess they have too, but way too early to care. They will point to spending big in FA gets you no where. I don't look at it that way so far, we are swapping with the exception of Wallace. I fully expect us to draft Austin and drop Bess...

Well i dont think we will make them aswell, it doesn't mean we have a bad team, but have you seen the teams we have this year..............
smileyscared03ani-1.gif

7-9 this year would be a good year, i think we will be much better this year but still not good enough to get to the playoffs.
Now if we get a favorable schedule next year, i would be pissed off if we didn't make the playoffs........2013 too soon-2014 all day.

Well i dont think we will make them aswell, it doesn't mean we have a bad team, but have you seen the teams we have this year..............
smileyscared03ani-1.gif

7-9 this year would be a good year, i think we will be much better this year but still not good enough to get to the playoffs.
Now if we get a favorable schedule next year, i would be pissed off if we didn't make the playoffs........2013 too soon-2014 all day.

I think we have a chance
Lets see
NE wins east
Cinncy wins north
Houston wins south
denver wins west

Indy gets one wild card.
I think the race is wide open for the other wild card
Im not crazy about our moves but we have a definate chance to be the other wild card team

They get paid to say these thing. It all comes down to QB play. If RT continues to develop we will be in the hunt all season.

I disagree with their pessimism. Do you feel it likely that we would possibly not makes the playoffs after all the FA pick-ups so far?

Oh my God people are such babies about what the media thinks. Grow a pair already would ya?

BabyCry-1.gif

It's hard to say until we actually see how all the pieces work together. On paper, having Wallace on the field to take coverages with him over the top and Keller's athleticism to be a seam threat, safety net, and general wreaker of havoc on defenses in the short-to-intermediate game coupled with Tannehill's athleticism and ability to throw on the run we should be able to expose most defenses and have one of the more effective passing games in the conference. But we don't know how the chemistry will develop, if the playcalling will actually utilize their strengths (who on here doesn't think we underutilized Reggie in the passing game last year), how injuries will or won't take their toll, if the running game will give us the balance we need, if the o-line will protect well enough, etc. That's something we won't have an idea about until we actually see them all doing what they're supposed to do.

I disagree with their pessimism. Do you feel it likely that we would possibly not makes the playoffs after all the FA pick-ups so far?
How many threads are you going to start with the same theme and no link to support any specific article?

How many threads are you going to start with the same theme and no link to support any specific article?

You noticed it too?

The "hater" discussions on this site is such intelligent sports talk isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom