MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

RAS25 said:
MULARKEY OUT . . . HAZ IN?

Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reports that Bills coach Mike Mularkey has quit as the team's head coach. Glazer says that Mularkey made the decision on Wednesday.

The leading candidate to replace Mularkey is former Saints coach Jim Haslett. Haslett played linebacker for the Bills, and was voted to the Pro Bowl in 1980 and 1981.

Haslett recently has interviewed for head coaching vacancies with the Lions and the Jets

..thats from PFT.that would be great if haslett got the bills gig and tice gets the jets job :pray:
I agree. Haslett is the best option for the Bills from the Dolphins standpoint. There won't be any improvment. :)

Tice won't get the Jets job, but we can continue to pray he does.

RAS25 said:
MULARKEY OUT . . . HAZ IN?

Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reports that Bills coach Mike Mularkey has quit as the team's head coach. Glazer says that Mularkey made the decision on Wednesday.

The leading candidate to replace Mularkey is former Saints coach Jim Haslett. Haslett played linebacker for the Bills, and was voted to the Pro Bowl in 1980 and 1981.

Haslett recently has interviewed for head coaching vacancies with the Lions and the Jets

..thats from PFT.that would be great if haslett got the bills gig and tice gets the jets job :pray:

WOW we would have the 2 most dynamic coaches in the division:eek: ...... o ya and Haslet and Tice

Dolphins to face How many NEW head Coach`s in 2006?

Jets,Bills,Texans,Lions,Packers,Chiefs....am I missing any???

Mularkey is Out In Buffalo

Buffalo Bills coach may resign

1/12/06

News 10NBC has learned that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey may resign. Mularkey met with high-ranking team officials Thursday afternoon. The meeting included Bills owner Ralph Wilson and newly-appointed General Manager Marv Levy. Mularkey has been the coach of the Buffalo Bills for two seasons. In two seasons, Mularkey has compiled a 14-18 record.

how great does the sabin signing look now.
with all these teams looking for fresh blood at the coaching position.
wayne you are a great owner!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
doh! oh well, lest hope they do the impossible and get someone worse than MM.

Sundance Kid said:
Jets,Bills,Texans,Lions,Packers,Chiefs....am I missing any???
Also the Vikings.

Plus, we play the Bills and Jets twice. So, 9 of our 16 games will be against new coaches. :eek:

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
i love it when the bills are in turmoil!!!!
thanks for the update!!!

Getting rid of Mularkey is more like a MIRACLE and not turmoil!!

Best case scenario: Haslett in as new Bills Head Coach+ Vitt in as new Jets Head Coach.

Back
Top Bottom