MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

Nublar7 said:
Yeah, he is horrible. However, there is no better options out there. Bottom of the cellar for the Bills.....again!

be honest, you just want him to cost the jills games again :lol:

Anyways, Mike Mularcky is a prime example of why you should WAIT AND HIRE THE BEST CANIDATE. not some bum that ran 10 gadget plays a game.

feelthepain said:
Gee, all this past off season you were talking smack about how the Bills would win the division all based on the finish of the 2004 9-7 Bills...nothing else, now it's a miracle he's out. How is that??

All this past offseason you were talking up AJ Feeley. How is that???

The problem here is that Buffalo has the potential to improve their situation. We all knew Mularkey wasn't the answer just like the Bills fans knew Wanny wasn't the answer. It may be unlikely that they pull a Ferentz or a Rivera out of their hat, but there is some small chance it will happen.

Crisis said:
Haslett isn't even the coach right now. What part of that don't you understand?

I don't like Haslett, but he may be better the 2nd time around, he sure as hell can't be any worse than Mike "throw on 1st and goal on the 1 with one of the best power backs in the league" Mularkey.
1 winning season in 6 years.. hes much worse than Mularkey.

ROCHESTERPHISH said:
Buffalo Bills coach may resign

1/12/06

News 10NBC has learned that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey may resign. Mularkey met with high-ranking team officials Thursday afternoon. The meeting included Bills owner Ralph Wilson and newly-appointed General Manager Marv Levy. Mularkey has been the coach of the Buffalo Bills for two seasons. In two seasons, Mularkey has compiled a 14-18 record.

how great does the sabin signing look now.
with all these teams looking for fresh blood at the coaching position.
wayne you are a great owner!!!!!

how can a dolphin fan spell the name of our savior WRONG ???? :eek:

Melarky resigns

yes good news now the jets and the bills go into their rebuilding period...just saw it on espn.com

Crisis said:
All this past offseason you were talking up AJ Feeley. How is that???

And you were talking up MM and JP and WM and that you'd win the division, how is that??

Mularkey Resigns

Did anyone hear that today Mularky of the Buffalo Bills Resigned and there is a Press Confernece about it tommorow. I dont know if this is the right place for this but i just wanted to let everyone no. Also i think this is gonna help us next year because the Bills now need a Gm and a Head Coach what do u guys think

My Bad for making a New Thread we must have made them at the same time becasue yours was done at 8:09 and mine was done at 8:10 my fault

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
yes good news now the jets and the bills go into their rebuilding period...just saw it on espn.com

now our chance to reach the post season went up about 20 percent

Fins23 said:
Did anyone hear that today Mularky of the Buffalo Bills Resigned and there is a Press Confernece about it tommorow. I dont know if this is the right place for this but i just wanted to let everyone no. Also i think this is gonna help us next year because the Bills now need a Gm and a Head Coach what do u guys think

been there and done that shag

Back
Top Bottom