Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ?

JT the Brick said it Monday, "I got a feeling this guy is running from something."

And there it is........

This is actually good for us, NOw we know there is no chance he is coing back adn we can get on with the season. RW is a loser and he has lost any shred of credibility he had with this revleation. In my life I fon't think I have ever seen the fortunes of one man change so much so quickly.

420finfan said:
He has lost it! :fire:
Why? Doobies are legally prescribed to some people w/ mental/psychological disorders. Doesn't RW have a psychologial problem? Don't you sometimes wonder what the NFL would've done had RW fought for the use of MJ for his disorder if his Doctor would've prescribed it? Problem is, there would still be people who will say that he's using his problem as an excuse to smoke.

Wow...i registered with the herald just to see if that quote was real. I can't believe that....that's crazy.

"I didn't quit football because I failed a drug test,'' he said. "I failed a drug test because I was ready to quit football.''

I just hope there wasnt too many players hangin out with ricky at his house. uh oh, this may not be the end of this story. :eek:

ZOD said:
The main reason....:huh:.........It's illegal.
I understand. I wasn't talking about the legallity of pot. Just trying to say that everyone knows he has a phychological disorder and as far as he's concerned, it works better for him. I'm not trying to condone the use of illegal substance but cmon, neither you nor I know what's going through his head to even think he's lost it just because he thinks it works better for him than paxil.

Some people here on this this board don't have any sort of disorder and smoke it. Should we say , they lost it?

RW should go to a doctor and have it prescribed and all will be understood. Problem is, he might be too high to even make a phone call :D.

Justasportsfan said:
RW should go to a doctor and have it prescribed and all will be understood. Problem is, he might be too high to even make a phone call :D.

I can see it now,

Ricky "I am going to call my Dr and see if I can get a prescription"

Dials Phone

"Hello Pizza Hut, would you like to try our new extra Cheese and Meaty Pizza"

Ricky "Um, Cool can I have two" "Now what was I doing again"

PhinPhreak said:
I can see it now,

Ricky "I am going to call my Dr and see if I can get a prescription"

Dials Phone

"Hello Pizza Hut, would you like to try our new extra Cheese and Meaty Pizza"

Ricky "Um, Cool can I have two" "Now what was I doing again"
It's happened to you too, huh? :lol:

"Just a plant." Yea an illegal one. If he quit the NFL because of their rule on marijuana, he should as leave the Untied States for good.

Justasportsfan said:
Why? Doobies are legally prescribed to some people w/ mental/psychological disorders. Doesn't RW have a psychologial problem? Don't you sometimes wonder what the NFL would've done had RW fought for the use of MJ for his disorder if his Doctor would've prescribed it? Problem is, there would still be people who will say that he's using his problem as an excuse to smoke.

Only in California and a "holistic practitioner" can "perscribe" it for you! I think you can still grow for you own use in Alaska too.

Back
Top Bottom