Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ?

Hasn't the prescription of medical marijuana been shot down by the courts? I believe it has.

You know its funny I keep hearing how marijuana should be legalized and everything and how its just a plant and it doesn't do anything bad, its not addictive, etc etc...but at the same time I see what a hold on people this drug has. I mean, that song "Because I got high" doesn't seem all that far from the truth, IMO, and I have been around a LOOOOTTTTT of druggies all my life (family members, lots of friends, etc). My favorite quote I hear most often is "I'm not addicted, I can quit anytime I want to...I just don't want to"

And the more I see it destroy peoples' lives without them even realizing it, the less sympathetic I become to the cause of legalizing it, and the more I realize that I will probably never, ever, ever do it just out of damn protest.

Not for nothing but many people who have social or mental disorders use marijuana or other drugs to self medicate. My wife is a PhD in clinical psych so I have some experience in this type of situation. This is certainly not atypical! In certain situations it makes alot of sense.

Anthony3454 said:
"Just a plant." Yea an illegal one. If he quit the NFL because of their rule on marijuana, he should as leave the Untied States for good.
I think I might need to light one after reading this. :D

Justasportsfan said:
RW should go to a doctor and have it prescribed and all will be understood.

There are very, very, very, very, very, very, few americans that are prescribed pot. As far as I know in those rare occurences t's for pain only.

I agree though.....He hasn't lost it. He never had it.

And Lebretard admires his thought process. Boy, he should have been around me and my friends in the 80's. He would have thought we were a bunch of freakin' Einsteins.

I think for glockcoma (SP?, its not even close), and extreme pain, like cancer victims.....remember the movie Step-Mom (my girl made me watch it)?

iceblizzard69 said:
Speeding is illegal too, if you do that, have you lost it as well?

Sure.....If you're caught in Palm Beach County in excess of 130 MPH.

NLude33 said:
Iremember the movie Step-Mom (my girl made me watch it)?

A disclaimer! :roflmao:

Girly-man!

ZOD said:
. As far as I know in those rare occurences t's for pain only.

If he told the doctors about your OL, he might be given a prescription to use a stronger drug:lol:

:jk: Sorry, couldn't resist.

I know many poeple like to smoke a little, but when it interferes with your job, some may say you have a problem.

Originally Posted by CirclingWagons
Print it, Fax it, Copy it...The Bills will be victorious.

After 9/21, Buffalo will be 3-0 (2-0 in the division), and Miami will be 1-2 (1-1 in the division)...My prediction:

Buffalo 30, Miami 17

This is starting to a little more realistic due to Ricky :(

Why aren't any other news outlets reporting the failed drug test ?

I think it is odd that no other news outlet has a blurb about this failed rdug test. I think maybe the RW saga is wearing off as camps get under way.

jgarMD said:
I think it is odd that no other news outlet has a blurb about this failed rdug test. I think maybe the RW saga is wearing off as camps get under way.

Nope! They just fired it back up.

It's only reported there because Lebatard just reported it. He's got the inside scoop.

Turn on a sports radio station. It will be on all day as soon as they see the report.

Back
Top Bottom