Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x:Williams fails third drug test/No else reporting it ?

It was better for us to not have him on this team, he just got all caught up in his drugs, he would have a fine and we wouldnt have him for 4 games anyways. Im really looking forward to Travis Minor though, I think the talent is there he just needs some playing time and nfl experence.

I really can't believe this guy. I mean I think that smoking Mary jane probably feels better than taking Paxil but I can't believe he said it. What a fruitcake.

jgarMD said:
Yeah finfan80 I think I agree with you. He is becoming yesterday's news which I think is good for us and the organization.

Exactly!!! Today's news should be getting Vernon Carey into Camp by tomorow.

The best explanation I've seen about why pot should stay illegal came actually in a dang cartoon, Southpark. Pot makes you feel good about doing nothing. Sometimes that instinct you have to do something with your life, maybe you shouldn't suppress that with pot. It could be better for you in the long run.

420finfan said:
I said he lost it because he is prescibing pot on his own. It obvious he has a disorder, and for him to say that the pot works better is wrong. !
How do you know if it does not work better for him. Are you a doctor or do you have the same disorder?

420finfan said:
The point is it is highy irresponsible to let down your teamates, family (He has three kids what are they thinking and who is taking care of them while he is getting high traveling the world), and to himself.
I agree w/ the team letdown, it was a Professional let down and not a personal one. Unless you live in his household, let's not make assumption with his presonal life and most of all his family life.
420finfan said:
He is making decisions that will adversly affect him and his family's future while he is high as a kite, but thinks it is ok because he feels good. Better than he did on paxil! I have ideas that I come up with while I am high that sound great until I wake up the next day. I also feel free after a few bongs hits, but it wears off. He needs to take a break and see how he feels after he comes down!
I don't think you should be saying someone's out of control. Your doing the same thing he is doing but the difference is , he has mental issues.

Dolfan954 said:
I'm curious...

Have you used marijuana before?
yes I have & do. IMO it should be legal and should not be a banned substance in sports as it does not enhance. I said "he lost it" not because he is using pot or that he thinks it is better that paxil...it very well may be. I said it because he is making foolish decisions and comments that any irresponsible 27 YO would make but not be able to follow thru with because they dont have the funds to be able to do it! He has millions in the bank, is high as a kite, and thinks he Bob Marley reincarnated.

I don't even care anymore that he is retiring, I am just worried about him as a person and his childrens well being. I have the feeling that after he burns thru his $$$ and matures that he is going to have a hard time dealing with his decisions and actions as will his children!

maybe someone will give us a late round draft pick for his rights incase he decides to come back... i know i certiantly dont want him back

Justasportsfan said:
I don't think you should be saying someone's out of control. Your doing the same thing he is doing but the difference is , he has mental issues.
QUOTE]

How am I doing the same thing? The difference is I didn't quit my job because of my self prescribed "Medication". I get high once in a while but I still take care of my responsabilites both business and personal. Like I said and you just did "he has mental issues.", he lost it!

I do not smoke Mary Jane.......But I know it is not legal because it would DESTROY the cotton industry.........KNOW THAT!!!!

Mary is not even close to being a drug when compared to BEER & CIGS!!!!

The goverment will allow the Tabacco industry to lie to congress......Pay a small fine....Yeah it was 1,000,000,000 .........but over how many years.....lol......and then they just raised their prices......but paid less to the farmers that grow the crops....lol....**** the GOVERMENT when it comes to MARY not being legal......BUT YOU CAN PICK UP A PACK OF SMOKES & A BEER!!!!!!

When was the last time you heard of someone being killed from MARY.........I know of 2 people killed drinking and driving....and lost a family member in the late 90's to lung cancer from smoking two packs a day......

**** THE GOVERMENT!!!!!!!

Ricky did quit because of the DRUG TEST~~Between getting benched and fined for 4 games.....He could not deal with the media knowing the outcome......He should have just quit smoking the ****...But I would rather ANYONE smoke MARY .........and NOT DRINK BEER & SMOKE CIGS.

The real crime is that major corporations can pay their way into your BODIES!!!!

Well now I know that Ricky is a loser. Myself I don't see anything wrong with recreational pot use. In fact the drug should be legal. However to be such a big loser as to self prescribe yourself marijuana AND actually use it as a reason to "quit" your job makes you a loser. He is no different than an alchoholic or any other whacked out drug addict.

It is unfortunate that the drug will always be illegal because people like him who can't control themselves. Not only that, but the fact that he has done nothing to get the drug legalized. All he did is say, EFF YOU LAW, and continue to smoke. What a great parent.

MDolphins2004 said:
I do not smoke Mary Jane.......But I know it is not legal because it would DESTROY the cotton industry.........KNOW THAT!!!!

I actually blame the drug companies. Pot is too cheap and easy to make. It would really cut into their bottem line.

420finfan said:
Justasportsfan said:
QUOTE]

How am I doing the same thing? The difference is I didn't quit my job because of my self prescribed "Medication". I get high once in a while but I still take care of my responsabilites both business and personal. Like I said and you just did "he has mental issues.", he lost it!
How do you know if he doesn't take care of his personal business? Even if he quit his job, he's still a millionaire.

Maybe football was in his way of having to spend quality time w/ his kids and his happiness of travelling the unchartered universe where no man has been and stars and...... damn, I'm hungry. :redeye: :idea: Garlic and parmesian wings .

Williams said he doesn't see anything wrong with marijuana because it is "just a plant'' and his hero, Bob Marley, admitted to smoking it daily. Williams has Marley tattooes all over his body, named his first child Marley and is friends with Marley's children.
Cuz Bob Marley turned out just fine right...:rolleyes: ?

pot is NOT that bad

all you guys doggin the potheads are the same idiots that think its ok to drink and drive... i have seen alcohol get people into alot more trouble and heartache than weed and honestly anyone who thinks booze is ok to be legal but weed isnt ...needs to get thier heads out of thier asses.
:fire:

MDolphins2004 said:
Mary is not even close to being a drug when compared to BEER & CIGS!!!!

Wrong, they are ALL drugs. The relative weakness/strength of a particular drug does not negate its status as such.

MDolphins2004 said:
The goverment will allow the Tabacco industry to lie to congress......Pay a small fine....Yeah it was 1,000,000,000 .........but over how many years.....lol......

Businesses function in the here and now. Profits are spent to cover expenses, salaries, etc... It's not like tobacco companies have tucked away billions of dollars in an account each year they have been profitable...that money is used. How many operating corporations do you know that have a standing billion dollars laying around during any fiscal year to pay fines? Your argument that the suit was non-impacting due to years of success just doesn't hold up.

MDolphins2004 said:
and then they just raised their prices......but paid less to the farmers that grow the crops....lol....

Like any company that desires to remain in business, additional expenses will raise the cost of the product they sell. Did you expect them to take a loss on every carton? Actually, the government is the source for the largest portion of the increased price of tobacco through astronomical taxation.

MDolphins2004 said:
**** the GOVERMENT when it comes to MARY not being legal......BUT YOU CAN PICK UP A PACK OF SMOKES & A BEER!!!!!!

Agreed. Perhaps they should all be made illegal?

MDolphins2004 said:
When was the last time you heard of someone being killed from MARY.........I know of 2 people killed drinking and driving....and lost a family member in the late 90's to lung cancer from smoking two packs a day......

Once again, you are off on your facts here. I live in a very small community and have seen plenty of deaths directly linkable to marijuana. Marijuana is a mind altering drug and slows reflexes and hinders judgement, leading to traffic accidents and other misfortunes. Sorry to hear about your family member, but if they had been smoking marijuana regularly, it is likely that the cancer would still have developed, and possibly even quicker as mj has almost 3 times more THC's and tar then a typical tobacco cigarette.

MDolphins2004 said:
Ricky did quit because of the DRUG TEST~~Between getting benched and fined for 4 games.....He could not deal with the media knowing the outcome......He should have just quit smoking the ****...

It sounds like addiction, doesn't it? Ricky's mental disorder only makes the addiction stronger. Of course he feels better on pot then he did on Paxil...Paxil provides him with a clear head, pot gives him mindless relaxation.

MDolphins2004 said:
But I would rather ANYONE smoke MARY .........and NOT DRINK BEER & SMOKE CIGS.

I will never understand this philosophy. Since we admit that cigarettes are bad, and alcohol is dangerous, we should legalize marijuana because it isn't quite as bad? Logic would dictate that since tobacco and alcohol are legalized recreational drugs capable of causing harm, then ALL recreational drugs should be legalized. If not, logic also dictates that if one recreational drug is deemed illegal due to its propensity for causing harm, then all recreational drugs should be outlawed, including alcohol and tobacco.

MDolphins2004 said:
The real crime is that major corporations can pay their way into your BODIES!!!!

Really can't argue with that.

Back
Top Bottom