Merged: Antonio Bryant agrees to four year deal with Bengals... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Antonio Bryant agrees to four year deal with Bengals...

I just want to hit Ireland in the face and punch the fat tuna in his ****ing belly.

internet_tough_guys-1.jpg

Also I like Tate's size...He looks like he can run block..I think the Fo covets that..

Yea that is high character gotta love that...

So you think that will get the job done?

Gilyard in slot..who on the outside?

Boy if I could answer that I might finally win the Powerball!

Honestly hope turns to Ginn, 2 WR made huge leaps in their 4th yr last season. Austin and V. Jackon. Ginns drops don't bother me we see last yr he got over them. What bothers me is games he had 11 catches like Indy he had 10yac. He has to get tougher, stop looking to get down or out of bounds. All and all if we kept him outside working the deep routes like flags, post, post corners and fly routes I think he can flourish. Like Alvin Harper on the Cowboys 3-5 rec a game for 85-11@yds and a td or 2.

Boy if I could answer that I might finally win the Powerball!

Honestly hope turns to Ginn, 2 WR made huge leaps in their 4th yr last season. Austin and V. Jackon. Ginns drops don't bother me we see last yr he got over them. What bothers me is games he had 11 catches like Indy he had 10yac. He has to get tougher, stop looking to get down or out of bounds. All and all if we kept him outside working the deep routes like flags, post, post corners and fly routes I think he can flourish. Like Alvin Harper on the Cowboys 3-5 rec a game for 85-11@yds and a td or 2.

Yea but the Cowboys had Mike Irvin...

We need a tough Wr who can go over the middle..Hartline is good but he is not that guy...

We need a big strong physical guy who can beat the press and go over the middle...

and we need Wr's who can do this in a 2 Wr set...or a 3 Wr set..

Thats why I think Tate is the better Option..He played in a pro style offense...Gilyard did not...

Big East as a conference is really bad as well..

Notre Dame played against great comp almost every game...

I think Tate is the answer...I just hope we can get him..

He def raised his stock at the combine..

I just had Pat Turner and Shawn Murphy take a break from mowing my lawn to take a look at your post.

Kidding, all good bro. :up:

Yea I mean it happens..2 is not bad....

Especially since the 6th rounder out performed the 4th...

Turner..gotta give him time...He maybe a bust...

But the way we have been drafting..at least we have a replacement in Harline...

Its better than giving up picks...

Of course every player can not be a star

Yea but the Cowboys had Mike Irvin...

We need a tough Wr who can go over the middle..Hartline is good but he is not that guy...

We need a big strong physical guy who can beat the press and go over the middle...

and we need Wr's who can do this in a 2 Wr set...or a 3 Wr set..

Thats why I think Tate is the better Option..He played in a pro style offense...Gilyard did not...

Big East as a conference is really bad as well..

Notre Dame played against great comp almost every game...

I think Tate is the answer...I just hope we can get him..

He def raised his stock at the combine..

I agree with you that he would be a great option. I think getting him depends on our success with trading down, and with Ireland somehow getting Parcells to not draft a OLB with that first pick...

A pig just flew over my house!

I agree with you that he would be a great option. I think getting him depends on our success with trading down, and with Ireland somehow getting Parcells to not draft a OLB with that first pick...

A pig just flew over my house!

I think we go NT, first pick..

Dan Williams...

I think we get an OLB and Rec' in either order 2nd , 3rd rounds..

There is alot of depth at OLB...

JPP could be the pick at 12 but I dont think he has the body of work..

Williams is a safe pick...Its a bit of reach...but honestly the Bills may draft him before us..

I would be happy with Earl Thomas at 12 or even Berry if he somehow falls ....

I cant wait for the draft...

looks like we are going to be looking at brandon marshall real hard damn this sucks big time this is not good news for us but oh well its better for me cause we get to look into Marshall a whole lot more cuz he should be a dolphin bottom line and we beeter do it fast cuz time is running out
No, it doesn't. Brandon Marshall will never be a Dolphin as long as Parcells is here, thank god.

Although i would love the team to address Wr in the draft im sure the FO is taking extreme precaution after the disaster in 07 when we drafted Ginn 9th overall.. Dez comes with extra baggage, espn analyst are saying Brandon Lafell isnt ready to play in the nfl, as someone stated earlier D. Thomas played at GT where they dont even run an nfl type scheme so hes gonna be a project.. hopefully signs lead to Tate or atleast for the most part a playmaking TE that can block

Although i would love the team to address Wr in the draft im sure the FO is taking extreme precaution after the disaster in 07 when we drafted Ginn 9th overall.. Dez comes with extra baggage, espn analyst are saying Brandon Lafell isnt ready to play in the nfl, as someone stated earlier D. Thomas played at GT where they dont even run an nfl type scheme so hes gonna be a project.. hopefully signs lead to Tate or atleast for the most part a playmaking TE that can block

We took Ginn cuz Cammy knew him..Plain and simple...

and Saban liked him...so Muellar liked Ginn cause he though Saban was god or something...

Studpid....

Tuna and Ireland are not those morons...

Look at the all bust they drafted...look at the talent they passed over and over..

I'd be happy with Thomas @12 and Gilyard in the 2nd round and then keep my fingers crossed that a promising NT will be available later or during the roster cuts.

Back
Top Bottom