Merged: Blackout Possible For Panthers Game/I'm tired of all these blackout threats! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Blackout Possible For Panthers Game/I'm tired of all these blackout threats!

and sorry about writing the same crap you did, I must have missed it. In fact I think I missed the whole 3rd page. So sorry again. Very good points, as you can see by what I wrote I agree completely. Thanks for sticking up for Miami as well.

The second part of the merge title shouldn't say he is tired of the blackout Threads, but that he is tired of the blackout Threats. :wink:

Nublar7 said:
Hence the reason no smiley news face was put up. :wink:

I just find it hard to believe that the games can't sell out for a team rich in tradition and a brand new coach. :shakeno:

if i lived in Miami, wouldnt miss a game.

And of course now that I am second fiddle I get no love. Oh well, I'll just give myself some love.....

Good post Pinrod, you the man!!!

Thanks for backing up Miami Pinrod, but I think someone might have posted almost the exact same thing a page ago.

Thanks Pinrod, ALLLLRRRIIIIGGHHHTTTT MIAMI!!!!

Ok, now I feel better. Thanks for all the support guys

I think everyone should relax .. I believe we will file for an extension and it will get sold out the day before. If i'm wrong i'll b back to take the humiliation.

I am a diehard fan who grew up in South Florida and left in 1973 (not my choice). If I still lived there I would have season tickets every year. Absolutely no question. But I live in Maryland and have to rely on Sunday Ticket to see the games. And I've been doing that for about 10 years now. I go to see the Fins whenever they travel to this area (last saw them in Baltimore in January), buy merchandise, and spent a boatload of money traveling to Canton to see Danny. I support my team, I just don't buy game tickets.

I understand people's frustration with blackouts. I'd be p.o.'d too if I still lived there. Besides the other reasons noted as to why games don't sell out, another fact is that the Fins are no longer the only game in town and haven't been for quite some time. People have other teams to spend their hard-earned dollars on and a somewhat inferior product isn't going to be an incentive. Yes, we're coming along and I think we're on the right track. But until we can put a consistently excellent product on the field, blackouts are going to be a way of life for awhile. :(

Here ya go Pinrod...

clear.gif

thas a good boy, pinrod is a good boy....ye'sir.....he's so happy...yes he is.........

Okay get down!!...GET down damnit!!

Bad Pinrod!! :yell:

:goof:

well i'll be there getting drunk starting at 10:00 am in the morning

I concur that it is very sad that we can't sell out - especially for the Panthers fer crying out loud. It's pathetic but we're almost as bad as Arizona! They have an excuse of no rich tradition or success. We have both of those and we are in exciting times (the Saban era) and we're still 6,000 short? I'm surprised we don't get teased about this more often from fans of others teams :shakeno:

zack thomas basicly said there counting on the crowd to make lots of noise to help them win this sunday, he says it on dolphins insider interview section. seriously i have my tickets and was considering not going but after hearing zack my plans have changed ill be there and im gonna be making some NOISE!!

A Wing Pilot said:
<--- Steps up on soap box

I'm sick of suggesting blackouts because not everyone is as "DIE HARD" as you.

6. Blacking out the rest of the season is a HORRIBLE IDEA, way to stab the people that are on the fence in the back.. yeah that'll work. It reminds me of a slogan my friend had in his office " Beatings will continue until moral improves - The management" You NEVER EVER EVER Punish your fans if they come out or not.

I am a season ticket holder. I go to every game. I stay till the clock reads 0:00 in the fourth quarter, I don't even leave my seat for half time. I stand up and cheer at the right time and the people around me do as well. We get loud, we cheer, we talk about how great this season is going to be, we tailgate, we attend. So for me to come here and have to constantly be berated from fans in Sheboygan wherever, is really starting to piss me off.

Remember the people who are so dedicated to a team that the post constantly on a web site is NOT the target audience that you need to yell at about attendance.
<---- steps down from soap box

Thanks you and good night

I'm sick of people staying home when they can afford it. I'm so sick of it that everytime a post like this is made, I'm commenting on it. It's a GREAT IDEA, like it or not. If those who can afford it can't see the games they will start showing up. I could care less about local TV for home games because I'm going to see it live, and in color. F the fans who can't go, or don't want too. That's right!!

It's not freaking punishment because they can listen to it live on the radio.

F the fan who thinks it's too hot!! This is South Florida, and everyone should be used to it by now.

This aint about DieHard, it's about filling the seats on game day. I could care less if someone is a diehard or not, as long as he/she is a Dolphins fan sitting next to me....

I say it here because some are from South Florida on this board. I also say it on the street, and I will continue to beat the drum. Sick of it or not.......

<----takes a hammer to the soap box....

Pinrod33 said:
I don't care what part of the world you're from, unless you've sat in those stands at a 1:00 PM game in the lower bowl with that sun blazing, and getting shortness of breath from the lack of breathable air (humidity), you don't know jack. I wish I could get season tickets, but right now I'm working a less than decent job, trying to pay a mortgage for the first time in my life, and I just don't have it. So if that makes me a crappy fan, than that's your opinion.

That don't make anyone a crappy fan, but If I had my way you would be listening on the radio for a while. Most people thought of me to be an (bleep) hole just because I would love to see and hear a totally fully stadium week in and week out.

As for the heat. I've been in the lower bowl forever, and yes it gets hot. But is it what it is. It's Miami, and everyone here should be used to the heat, and humidity. It's not breathtaking, it's just drink plenty of water hot.......

Back
Top Bottom