Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test

Adam First said:
Yeah, why IS he in India? :confused:

That's where you go after you get caught smokin weed!!! Don't you know anything?? :D

just kidding I believe it's a religous holiday. Like Christmas or Yom kippur, but for pot heads.:wink:

In that same article Ricky's mom said,
"I'll bet my life he's not smoking marijuana," she told the Post on Sunday. "He's so particular about what he puts in his body now. I would just be shocked. I just don't believe he's smoking weed. "

And I will trust his mothers' instincts. I may be wrong, but Mom's are tough to go against.

Saban2005 said:
1st or 2nd? You must be smoking the same stuff. If shawn alexander or E james couldn't garner a 2nd round pick, why would you beleive ricky would with 3 strikes against him already?

Edge and Alexander were both Franchise Tagged Free Agents looking for HUGE paydays. Ricky would have been dirt CHEAP! (salary wise) & yes I am smoking the same stuff Ricky is.

Ace88 said:
I just meet the women of my dreams. :drool:

I must locate her and then marry her.

She's stuck in my head... and NO, you can't come in to save her!

:byroan: :lastyr: :mg: :mrt: :abduct: :ricky: :redeye: :groovy:

I GUESS IT IS THE RONNIE ERA... LETS MOVE IT ON YALL!!!!

:tank: :koolbang:

greatwade said:
more of the same - and NFL insiders leaking stories out of the drug testing program should be FIRED. plain & simple.

Plus, didn't you hear about the French hoax???
http://www.greaton.com/hoax.jpg
mmmmm....french hoax. I like powdered sugar & just a hint of cinamon

DAMN NOW THAT"S A NEWS ANCHOR..

BringBackShula said:
Edge and Alexander were both Franchise Tagged Free Agents looking for HUGE paydays. Ricky would have been dirt CHEAP! (salary wise) & yes I am smoking the same stuff Ricky is.

Im Ricky's drug dealer and I dont know u:D

ESPN Reports Rickt Failed his test and didn't miss it!

Dolphins | Williams reportedly failed test; not missed one
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:42:17 -0800
Updating ongoing reports, ESPN's Hank Goldberg reports sources have said Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams' violation of the league's substance-abuse policy was in fact a failed drug test and not a matter of a missed test.

I wonder who is FAT Hanks new mole ?

:shakeno: so much drama, thank god we have Ronnie Brown going into this season..
this is a mess it will probably take a few days to sort out..
Go phins:dolphins::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom