Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test

HANK GOLDBERG REPORTS: It is a FAILED TEST.

He just broke it on ESPNNEWS. It was a failed test...not a missed one.

FinzFan said:
In that same article Ricky's mom said,
"I'll bet my life he's not smoking marijuana," she told the Post on Sunday. "He's so particular about what he puts in his body now. I would just be shocked. I just don't believe he's smoking weed. "

And I will trust his mothers' instincts. I may be wrong, but Mom's are tough to go against.

Yeah, my Mom still doesn't believe I would ever lie to her, skip school, drink, have pre-marital sex or jaywalk.:wink:

ckparrothead said:
I'll say that it doesn't surprise me that Hank Goldberg is jumping the gun to report the negative possibility to be the correct one.

I have very little to no respect for Goldberg.

Agree. I hope Saban doesn't let Hank near any players.
Goldberg=the anti-dolphin:D

At least we have Ronnie Brown, it won't be like the last time he let us down.

Until someone other than Hank Goldberg reports about this, I'll remain skeptical.

It was not a missed test...He failed

Hank Goldberg reported on espn.com that ricky failed his test, it was not a missed test

greatwade said:
more of the same - and NFL insiders leaking stories out of the drug testing program should be FIRED. plain & simple.

Plus, didn't you hear about the French hoax???
http://www.greaton.com/hoax.jpg
mmmmm....french hoax. I like powdered sugar & just a hint of cinamon

holy ****, why dont we get news announcers like that?

We had better hope it was a failed test believe it or not! This way there is hope the substance in question can be a mistake. Whereas if he missed the test altogether, he reneged on the rules of his drug rehabilitation program and it will be considered a failed test regardless!
"All players in an Intervention Stage who become unavailable for Testing due to travel, temporary or permanent change of residence, prior commitments, or otherwise, are required to notify the Medical Advisor in advance of such unavailability so that the Medical Advisor can schedule accordingly if such request is reasonable. If a player fails to provide the
Medical Advisor with an address and telephone number where he can be contacted, and, as a result, such player cannot be contacted when the Medical Advisor requires that a Test be administered or the player cannot be contacted at the address and telephone number provided to the Medical Advisor, the player’s failure to notify the Medical Advisor or inability to be contacted shall be considered a Positive Test."

If it in fact was a failed test, I believe it still will take time to determine what the substance was and he may be exonerated if it isnt marijuana or a illegal substance.

Back
Top Bottom