Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Hank Goldberg on ESPN.com reports a failed test, not a missed test

We had better hope it was a failed test believe it or not! This way there is hope the substance in question can be a mistake. Whereas if he missed the test altogether, he reneged on the rules of his drug rehabilitation program and it will be considered a failed test regardless!
"All players in an Intervention Stage who become unavailable for Testing due to travel, temporary or permanent change of residence, prior commitments, or otherwise, are required to notify the Medical Advisor in advance of such unavailability so that the Medical Advisor can schedule accordingly if such request is reasonable. If a player fails to provide the
Medical Advisor with an address and telephone number where he can be contacted, and, as a result, such player cannot be contacted when the Medical Advisor requires that a Test be administered or the player cannot be contacted at the address and telephone number provided to the Medical Advisor, the player’s failure to notify the Medical Advisor or inability to be contacted shall be considered a Positive Test."

If it in fact was a failed test, I believe it still will take time to determine what the substance was and he may be exonerated if it isnt marijuana or a illegal substance.

greatwade said:
more of the same - and NFL insiders leaking stories out of the drug testing program should be FIRED. plain & simple.

Plus, didn't you hear about the French hoax???
http://www.greaton.com/hoax.jpg
mmmmm....french hoax. I like powdered sugar & just a hint of cinamon

Wow... that is one nice picture.

Test failed not missed

Espn reports....thanks ricky for the years, but your priorities need to strengthen your will... bring on ronnie with kay jay as a back up.. maybe we have the beginning of a priest/larry johnson situation.. but im glad to see ronnie getting carries.. the only thing i hate is that we get nothing for ricky....no picks, money, nor production.. thanks ricky.. this better be a bad dream.. if it is, its time to go find halle berry, j-lo, a bucket of grapes, and three socks..ciao

Hank

either way whether he is right or wrong, I cant stand Hank Goldberg... please leave him to horseracing where no one will listen to him...

Its not official yet. Im waiting for something official.

Sources:William Violation a failed test, not a missed test

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2337252

I've heard it both ways so i'm not sure what to think anymore, but I saw this article posted at 2:44 today, which is the most current I have seen.

Thoughts? It's too bad they can't say more with the confidentiality involved in the leagues drug policy.

Guys, Finheaven.com has been extremely reliable. They are always the first ones to report news surrounding our Fins, and they always seem to be right. Remember they were the first to report the failed test, way before espn. I trust finheaven.

I don't like Hank, but usually the guys sources are golden. He is deeply hooked into the NFL culture.

PhinFan8589 said:
Guys, Finheaven.com has been extremely reliable. They are always the first ones to report news surrounding our Fins, and they always seem to be right. Remember they were the first to report the failed test, way before espn. I trust finheaven.

Please, lets not get carried away here...............................

Back
Top Bottom