MERGED: If Suh is signed who do we take in the 1st Rd? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: If Suh is signed who do we take in the 1st Rd?

All In on DGB I don'tlike corners in the first round learning curve is very High for corners these days and many need 3 seasons of seasoning before they are ready I am not of fan of Waynes at 14. DGB with Wallace and Landry would be incredible. If you are taking a chance on Suh you should have no problem with DGB as far as attitude. Remember this coaching staff cant afford to play this offseason safe. They have to take risks.

Well with that logic why not sign Brandon Marshall after he gets cut? Marshall's a proven player in the NFL.

Can't trade down if you don't have a partner and that partner needs to be in the early 20's to be safe. Kendricks being the only 3 down ILB in this draft makes me think he'll go higher than most are predicting.

Kendricks is the most over rated ILB in the draft. I'd take Stephone Anthony over him in round three!!!

Do not go DT in the 1st if we sign Suh. WR should be the pick. DT can wait a little later on into the draft. Suh by himself is a upgrade lol

Kendricks is the most over rated ILB in the draft. I'd take Stephone Anthony over him in round three!!!

If Stephone Anthony is taken in the 3rd round he'd be the most over rated ILB in the draft.

Well with that logic why not sign Brandon Marshall after he gets cut? Marshall's a proven player in the NFL.

Marshall is on the downside of his career and his best receiving days are behind him. My point is a lot of people want to draft Waynes as the league has become more and more pass oriented the learning curve for corners has gotten a lot harder even you top corners are having a hard time adjusting to the speed and the new rules which favor receivers.

Marshall is on the downside of his career and his best receiving days are behind him. My point is a lot of people want to draft Waynes as the league has become more and more pass oriented the learning curve for corners has gotten a lot harder even you top corners are having a hard time adjusting to the speed and the new rules which favor receivers.
DGB is a project. He's an athlete, not a WR right now. Completely raw and he didn't even play football last year. Too many people are assuming he's a plug and play player when he's not and he may never develop into a WR.

Signing Suh would blow my mock draft out the water :). If we get Suh, I would hope we draft Trae Waynes, Devante Parker, or Eric Kendricks.

people are setting themselves up for such a long fall if this doesn't happen...

people are setting themselves up for such a long fall if this doesn't happen...

I've never counted on Suh getting signed by the Dolphins...my worry is that the Dolphins are counting on it and if it doesn't happen they're not going to have a plan of action going forward.

DGB is a project. He's an athlete, not a WR right now. Completely raw and he didn't even play football last year. Too many people are assuming he's a plug and play player when he's not and he may never develop into a WR.
You have watched his highlights right? May not be a finished WR product but he is a WR..lol Just need a little more polishing first.. With his skill set he would be used right away in the redzone and on go route.. With that size and speed along with his leaping ability.. He may not be a full time starter his first year but he would be on the field a lot more then you think.. 50/50 balls all day brother..

You have watched his highlights right? May not be a finished WR product but he is a WR..lol Just need a little more polishing first.. With his skill set he would be used right away in the redzone and on go route.. With that size and speed along with his leaping ability.. He may not be a full time starter his first year but he would be on the field a lot more then you think.. 50/50 balls all day brother..

Nope...watched his games. Highlights can make anyone look good...except for Funchess who has the most ordinary highlights I've ever seen.

I've argued this point all day...not spending any more time on it. Dolphins won't draft him so I don't care.

Thank you...Stephone Anthony is bigger...and faster...not to diss Eric Kendricks.....but its not like he is the only show in town.

At 14 we have to think higher than Mike Linebacker.

If we trade down.....then things change.

Nope...watched his games. Highlights can make anyone look good...except for Funchess who has the most ordinary highlights I've ever seen.

I've argued this point all day...not spending any more time on it. Dolphins won't draft him so I don't care.

Whats funny about the fan love for dgb is they fall in love with him for the same reason some scouts will.

6'5 and fast.

I think that with our limited financial capabilities after the arrival of Suh.

You pretty much have to come out of this draft with someone who can at least be functional at MLB.
Even if you accept Misi at the MLB position, the guy is not the most durable player in the world.

Tripp?

Why spend all this money on the d-line when teams will just hammer you for your sub par linebacker play.

If White and Cooper and possibly Parker are gone at 14 and no one is giving you an offer to slide down.
Kendricks has to be taken under consideration there.

I think that with our limited financial capabilities after the arrival of Suh.

You pretty much have to come out of this draft with someone who can at least be functional at MLB.
Even if you accept Misi at the MLB position, the guy is not the most durable player in the world.

Tripp?

Why spend all this money on the d-line when teams will just hammer you for your sub par linebacker play.

If White and Cooper and possibly Parker are gone at 14 and no one is giving you an offer to slide down.
Kendricks has to be taken under consideration there.

totally agree. i think i mentioned this in another thread... if we did get Suh, getting Kendricks would be perfect... picture the middle of our defense. picture those gaping holes disappearing throughout the game... picture a team defense not disappearing the second half of the season... picture playing solid defense in the fourth quarter.

well, it definitely would help massively to guide us into that direction!!!

Back
Top Bottom