Merged: Kobe blowing up again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Kobe blowing up again

impressive sports stat: kobe had 81 points tonite.

28 out of 46 from the field
he it 7 out of 13 threes.
he had 18 out of 20 free throws.

and had 55 in the second half.

jesus christ.
sorry this had nothing to do with dolphins but as sports fans this is one amazing feet.

holy cow, i dont like kobe. but much props to him for this. this is amazing!

best player in the NBA indeed.

SMadison29 said:
I'm still waiting for the detractors to show up.

What detractors?

The people that put down Kobe on this board...put him down for being a scumbag...not for his playing ability.

Kobe is the best offensive player since MJ and the best overall individual player in the NBA.

Is he the best team player? Is he the best teammate?

Impressive, yes.

Win a title without Shaq though and maybe someone will give a damn.

SMadison29 said:
<removed> WB3

Language
Comments considered to be derogatory, disgusting, hateful or offensive are not permitted. There will be no swearing of any kind. Circumventing the profanity filter is also not permitted. Basically, use your head.

Uh oh, I don't even remember what I said :confused:

Boik14 said:
Impressive, yes.

Win a title without Shaq though and maybe someone will give a damn.

They give a damn already. It's unseeded the NFL championship games as the top story.

SMadison29 said:
They give a damn already. It's unseeded the NFL championship games as the top story.
Only on ESPN: The Worldwide Hype Machine

Section126 said:
What detractors?

The people that put down Kobe on this board...put him down for being a scumbag...not for his playing ability.

Kobe is the best offensive player since MJ and the best overall individual player in the NBA.

Is he the best team player? Is he the best teammate?

Well, he did have 2 assists. :lol: Seriously, the only other players who showed up tonight were Mihm and Parker. Everyone else was busy picking their butts apparently. You know it is impressive when Kobe haters are admiring it. What is even more impressive is that he did it on 61% shooting. That is outstanding.

I am not one to make predictions, but I wouldn't doubt if Kobe goes for 100 the next time he gets a sniff at it.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh no Gilbert Arenas is better than Kobe...

I can't even believe some Kobe haters.

Samphin said:
Well, he did have 2 assists. :lol: Seriously, the only other players who showed up tonight were Mihm and Parker. Everyone else was busy picking their butts apparently. You know it is impressive when Kobe haters are admiring it. What is even more impressive is that he did it on 61% shooting. That is outstanding.

I am not one to make predictions, but I wouldn't doubt if Kobe goes for 100 the next time he gets a sniff at it.

:lol:

I do not like Kobe at all but 81 points is something to congradulate him on. I give the man his props. He is the best scorer in the NBA. And i thought TMac had a good game with 43...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom