Merged: Kobe blowing up again | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Kobe blowing up again

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz said:
:lol:

I do not like Kobe at all but 81 points is something to congradulate him on. I give the man his props. He is the best scorer in the NBA. And i thought TMac had a good game with 43...:rolleyes:

He's barely half the man Kobe is.

Samphin said:
Tell Shaq to win one without and score 81 :lol:
The whole point is shaq was never enough of a black hole to shoot enough to score 81.

Shaq is on a team with the opportunity to win 1 this year. Mainly cause Dwayne Wade understands how to share a ball with the big fella.

Boik14 said:
The whole point is shaq was never enough of a black hole to shoot enough to score 81.

Shaq is on a team with the opportunity to win 1 this year. Mainly cause Dwayne Wade understands how to share a ball with the big fella.

Ughhhh once again....

Give it a break, when you're efficient and make points like no other it doesn't matter sharing the ball. Efficiency by himself, that's fine...

Jaj said:
Ughhhh once again....

Give it a break, when you're efficient and make points like no other it doesn't matter sharing the ball. Efficiency by himself, that's fine...
Look I gave Kobe his props for tonight. 81 pts is amazing. But the whole point is hes usually not that efficient. Michael, Shaq, they mad/make players better by passing; Kobe doesnt. He doesnt get the Mihm's and Deaven George types involved like Michael got the Bill Wennington's and BJ Armstrongs involved. Kobe wants to be like Mike, then he should start playing like him.

Boik14 said:
Look I gave Kobe his props for tonight. 81 pts is amazing. But the whole point is hes usually not that efficient. Michael, Shaq, they mad/make players better by passing; Kobe doesnt. He doesnt get the Mihm's and Deaven George types involved like Michael got the Bill Wennington's and BJ Armstrongs involved. Kobe wants to be like Mike, then he should start playing like him.

Mihm is much better than Bill Wennington was and he gets involved off an on due to his own struggles with fouls.

Jaj said:
Mihm is much better than Bill Wennington was and he gets involved off an on due to his own struggles with fouls.
I know Mihm is better than Wennigton was. What I was saying was Kobe needs to feed him the ball and make better use of him. He's more polished in the post than Horace Grant ever was and Michael made Grant into an All Star on mor ethan 1 occassion

Just an opinion but

To me what is the differnce between

A 40 point 10 Assist game

and

A 60 point 0 assist game?

Its the same amount of points on the board

If a guy can score 81 points and your team wins, thats all that matters because a win is a win no matter how you slice it

Hey Tmac is pretty good. He can duke it out with kobe anytime. Dont forget 13 pts in 35 sec. When these guys get hot, they get hot.

I was referring to T-Mac's 43 points tonight, I put it in bold print. He's barely half the man Kobe is, comparing 81 points to 43 ;)

Alex22 said:
Just an opinion but

To me what is the differnce between

A 40 point 10 Assist game

and

A 60 point 0 assist game?

Its the same amount of points on the board

If a guy can score 81 points and your team wins, thats all that matters because a win is a win no matter how you slice it
The difference is very clear: A 40/10 game means you got other people involved to the point where they couldnt double you without likely paying for it. A player who goes for 60/0ast is going to be double teamed all day til he passes the ball. The opposition is going to make someone else beat them and if the guy who scores 60 refuses to pass still his team will likely lose.

Mostly when you have a great game like Kobe did tonight its about efficiency. Tonight Kobe shot lights out (28/46...over 60%) but many times when he has these 40+ pt outbursts he shoot more like 40-42% with a ton of trips to the charity stripe.

This argument doesn't make any sense Boik. Shaq is getting the same amount of shot attempts with Dwyane Wade as he did with Kobe his final year. Shaq is wearing down & his numbers prove it, the Lakers made the right decision. Kobe tried the team game last year, lead all 2Gs in assists last year, & they missed the playoffs. Now it's time for another course of action.

SMadison29 said:
This argument doesn't make any sense Boik. Shaq is getting the same amount of shot attempts with Dwyane Wade as he did with Kobe his final year. Shaq is wearing down & his numbers prove it, the Lakers made the right decision. Kobe tried the team game last year, lead all 2Gs in assists last year, & they missed the playoffs. Now it's time for another course of action.
Shaq is older now but it doesnt change the fact Kobe was the one who broke up a perfect team because he couldnt stand that Shaq had the guts to criticize him.

As far as last year, its Kobe's own fault. He had the perfect compliment and he screwed it up.

Boik14 said:
Shaq is older now but it doesnt change the fact Kobe was the one who broke up a perfect team because he couldnt stand that Shaq had the guts to criticize him.

As far as last year, its Kobe's own fault. He had the perfect compliment and he screwed it up.

Considering who has the big mouth and won't stop admiring himself publicly, I would say Shaq had just as much of a problem.

The Lakers need to make some moves to become a serious contender, Kobes not going to put up 80 on San Antonio. Kobe is trying to carry a bad team, I give him credit he looks like he can get them the 7th, maybe 6th seed in the West, but really thats nothing to brag about. The team needs a leader, they need players that don't just stand around waiting for Kobe to carry them. Id trade Odom in a heartbeat if it got me a better compliment to Kobe, Odom plays like hes been hitting the bong before shootaround.

finfansince72 said:
The Lakers need to make some moves to become a serious contender, Kobes not going to put up 80 on San Antonio. Kobe is trying to carry a bad team, I give him credit he looks like he can get them the 7th, maybe 6th seed in the West, but really thats nothing to brag about. The team needs a leader, they need players that don't just stand around waiting for Kobe to carry them. Id trade Odom in a heartbeat if it got me a better compliment to Kobe, Odom plays like hes been hitting the bong before shootaround.

I think he played better when he was on the bong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom