Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

What's this? Lavar Arrington is being pursued by the Dolphins? Are you kidding? :shakeno:

Al13 said:
man i took that pic from a giants board because they really hope they get ernie sims at #25 and someone played around with it but anyways, ernie sims is a ripped mofo..... :eek:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6755/simsgiants8cq.jpg
whawhawha what? That guys a frigin monster. If Arrington isn't signed I'll have no beef if Sims is our pick. The guy is quick as hell, I've heard he hits like a truck, but I had no idea he was so ripped.

Arrington News

Hrmm.....I have been reading these forums alot for the last 3 days of Arrington-madness and I haven't seen this article posted yet, so at the risk of being redundant:

NY Daily News - The Giants haven't been eliminated from the LaVar Arrington chase yet, but the race is starting to get a little crowded. The ex-Redskins linebacker is planning to visit the Jacksonville Jaguars this weekend and also will make his second visit to Miami.

I never heard of the second visit to Miami until I just read this. I found it on another forum so there is the chance that it is made up so take it as you will.

J Tes said:
whawhawha what? That guys a frigin monster. If Arrington isn't signed I'll have no beef if Sims is our pick. The guy is quick as hell, I've heard he hits like a truck, but I had no idea he was so ripped.
I just have a concern of the concussions.

NJL52 said:
Hrmm.....I have been reading these forums alot for the last 3 days of Arrington-madness and I haven't seen this article posted yet, so at the risk of being redundant:

I never heard of the second visit to Miami until I just read this. I found it on another forum so there is the chance that it is made up so take it as you will.

Second trip to Miami only if he doesn't sign with Jax.

I hope Arrington doesn't pull a "Drew Brees" and get greedy, not that I blame him for taking the money, but I think we have more to offer Lavar in Miami.

I knew he would make a second visit but thanks for the link anyway.

Well it doesn't look like he will be signed by day's end...got a half hour left.
:tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom