Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Luck Calls "Suck for Luck" Campaigns Stupid

I'm actually rooting for 12-4, and if they lose tomorrow, 11-5, so on and so forth. I'm also not ignorant and know that this team has at best 4 wins in it. You do whatever makes you sleep better at night. Wear a Sanchez jersey tomorrow night. Laugh and high five your buddies when Moore throws a pick. I've yet to judge you or any of you other suck for luckers. Can't say the same for you. I've been called a not "true fan" and someone that "deserves mediocrity". You're not going to convince me that by rooting for my team i'm any less of a fan or short sited

Ok knowing that there is close to a zero percent chance that we go to the playoffs this year would you rather we go 8-8 this year or 1-15? I want the games to be close and entertaining, and I want our young players that will be here when there is a regime change to improve. I want those things and a loss; it's called thinking big picture.

Ok knowing that there is close to a zero percent chance that we go to the playoffs this year would you rather we go 8-8 this year or 1-15? I want the games to be close and entertaining, and I want our young players that will be here when there is a regime change to improve. I want those things and a loss; it's called thinking big picture.

I'll take 8-8 over 1-15 anyday!!!!

Ok let me rephrase that question again. Would you rather go 8-8 and not make the playoffs or go 1-15 and get one of the top 5 qb prospects of all time. I can't guarantee what he will be as a pro. The only thing I can say is that he is one of the greatest qb prospects ever. Would you really rather go 8-8 than take a chance on what could be greatness? Would you rather have another blah non playoff average season than getting what is thought of by many as a once in a generation talent? I can't guarantee what happens as a pro but wouldn't you want to take that chance?

You do realize this hurts us...

You get a lower draft pick in each round...

But each result ends in the same failure (not making the playoffs)...

Is your life really revolve around Dolphins wins and losses?

You do realize this hurts us...

You get a lower draft pick in each round...

But each result ends in the same failure (not making the playoffs)...

Is your life really revolve around Dolphins wins and losses?

A 8-8 get us.... another cornfed lineman.

LMAO. All you guys that proudly scream "Suck for Luck" and are buying t-shirts just got slapped in the face by the man himself. He doesn't want to play for fans like that. Wow! Good work people, even if we get the first pick Luck won't want to play for those type of fans.

Yeah im sure he rather not be the overall 1st pick in the draft. EVERY team who is near that first pick has fans screaming SFL. So im guessing he rather be picked 6-10th so he plays for those fans.

I'll take 8-8 over 1-15 anyday!!!![/QUOTE

Like I've said in previous posts, this is, IMO, the worst record in the NFL. No playoffs. Not in a position to draft an impact 1st rounder. I don't understand the logic behind this thinking, especially since we've been mediocre for so long. I can understand if we had a run of non losing seasons or we were still thought of as one of the elite organizations but we are neither of these so to me the best way is to think long term. But that's your belief I guess. I think of a win differently than you, which is the major difference. Since I'm thinking long term, anything about the actual game that is good for the long term of the team that's my joy and that's what keeps me watching games. I don't care about the score as long as it is respectable.

Depends on the direction of the team. If we go from 2-14 than 8-8 and the team is on the up swing....for sure.

But what is the realistic chance of us getting 8-8 this year, very very slim to none.

So in this case, "anyday" do not apply.

I'm actually rooting for 12-4, and if they lose tomorrow, 11-5, so on and so forth. I'm also not ignorant and know that this team has at best 4 wins in it. You do whatever makes you sleep better at night. Wear a Sanchez jersey tomorrow night. Laugh and high five your buddies when Moore throws a pick. I've yet to judge you or any of you other suck for luckers. Can't say the same for you. I've been called a not "true fan" and someone that "deserves mediocrity". You're not going to convince me that by rooting for my team i'm any less of a fan or short sited

So either you're a blind homer who's unable to comprehend the reality of this season and that it's over, or, when we're 0-10, you'll be rooting for 6-10, and therefore love mediocrity.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/15/stanford-qb-calls-suck-for-luck-campaigns-stupid/

I've asked numerous times to those of you that think you're clever by making and or wearing "Suck for Luck" t-shirts what you thought you were accomplishing? I never got my answer until now. This was your master plan? To get the player that you would both literally and figuratively "suck" for, to call you stupid? Congrats! You did it
I don't know how old you are and I know Luck is not old enough to remember 1986 when Colt fans were rooting for them to lose so they could get Vinny Testaverde. In fact there were banners in the stands when they were ahead in football games saying C.O.L.T.S. Count On Losing Testaverde Suckers. Here's more food for thought. Any organization (Irsay and Bill Polian) who is capable of taking an UNDEFEATED SEASON and purposely flushing it down the toilet in 2009 is capable of sucking for Luck.

What did people expect him to say? "Oh I think it's great!" ...So he could be labelled a douche-bag?

Yeah I love that fans know im great. Hell I know i'm great and every damn team should be trying to lose every game for me. When I arrive at that city I will be a god because when it comes to football I am the one and only. No one can play the game like I can. Those are the fans I want to play for, the ones who know about greatness like myself.

We're not going to end up with the 1st overall pick, seriouslt doubt it. Unless Ross tells whoever is GM next year to trade away every draft pick for the next 3yrs to move up and get the first pick, Luck isn't coming to Miami. :(

I've been saying all along, watch out for Oliver Luck and his informed opinions. This just fuels the fire.

You're theory is wrong... ALL of the bad teams have fans saying this. Yes all of them. Wanna know who is really loud with it? Colts fans. So according to your theory Oliver will demand he not go to: Seattle, KC, Min, Indy, Miami. The only bad team without a SFL fanbase is St Louis. So continuing with this fanbase theory he will be where? NO? Good luck with that.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom