MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

Slappy8800 said:
newest report is tat neids has signed with ANA

Unsubstantiated thus far (knock on wood). This report was mentioned on the Devils site I post on and there was no confirmation. It originally came from a station in Edmonton, but that station's website has nothing posted about it and this hasen't been mentioned anywhere else.

clear.gif

I like Forseburg...i was hoing he would stay in colorado...but im not a big hocky fan...so it dont bother me that much

Slappy8800 said:
u are correct...also heard a 4th team out a bid on neids

That's what I heard. Probably one of those black aces you'd never expect nor have you heard about the entire time.

unifiedtheory said:
Antero Nittymaki?

I'd rather have Esche...;)

Esche I believe is a RFA- he might be headed to arbitration- and he'll get a nice award too after his season last year. They also have to worry about signing Johnsson. Their cap is messed right now with Loud Mouth not being offically traded yet. Now I'm hearing they might trade Gagne to get under the cap.

FireWrongstedt said:
That's what I heard. Probably one of those black aces you'd never expect nor have you heard about the entire time.

id put my money on the rangers

FireWrongstedt said:
Esche I believe is a RFA- he might be headed to arbitration- and he'll get a nice award too after his season last year. They also have to worry about signing Johnsson. Their cap is messed right now with Loud Mouth not being offically traded yet. Now I'm hearing they might trade Gagne to get under the cap.

Jeremy is always mis-quoted!!!! :lol:

Roman529 said:
Jeremy is always mis-quoted!!!! :lol:

He's a Admin Editblow-hard. He needs to just shut the Admin Edit up. He gets on everyone's nerves. His biggest problem is he seems to think everyone gives a rat's Admin Edit about what he has to say.

Back
Top Bottom