MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

This is getting ridiculous!

I know most of you don't follow the Sabres but this is PATHETIC.

They came into the lock-out with one of the BEST cap situations, and have done NOTHING to date! Actually, they've done less than nothing. We lose one of our best (maybe best) defense in Zhitnik, and one of our only natural scorers in Satan. We have brought no one in to replace them. I bet the front office will think someone in Rochester can come up and replace them. Pathetic.

The front office had an excuse when Rigas ran the team (even then we were still contenders) because he was a crook. The team went south when the NHL owned them, but now Golisano owns the team and hes a LOCAL BILLIONAIRE. And now they're saying they wanna spend less than last year. Yikes!

Cmon guys, you have to spend money to make money. By the time the Sabres get their heads out of their ***** all the good free agents will be gone!

Sorry guys, just had to vent.

neidermayer is down to 3 teams

NJ,ANA,SJ

forsberg to flyers is ridiculous! turned down teh rangers 6+ mill a year offer....dang

Slappy8800 said:
neidermayer is down to 3 teams

NJ,ANA,SJ

forsberg to flyers is ridiculous! turned down teh rangers 6+ mill a year offer....dang

I keep hearing (from reliable Vancouver newspaper and radio sources) that Scott has Calgary and Vancouver still FIRMLY on his radar screen. He's supposed to be making a decision by tomorrow (Thursday).

Forsberg to the Flyers was a bit of a shocker for me...they finally get to see him play in Flyer colors though. Trading him for Lindros was the stupidest thing they ever did.

RWhitney014 said:
Can anyone supply a list of remaining free agents...I'm having a hard time finding one.

See my post on page seven of this thread...it's the TSN player tracker. Lets you know every teams free agents, who they have signed, who they have lost, what every player makes and every teams current cap situation.

im just relaying what TSN is saying...they are saying those 3 teams..

"Fan590 is reporting Roenick's been traded to LA, details to follow, it involves draft picks.

Jeremy Roenick has told MOJO Radio of Vancouver that it is not yet official of his move to LA, and that he is looking at another team."

Note: RDS.ca confirms it as well.

The Canucks confirmed that they will no longer big for Scotty Neidermeyer. They may be looking to make a trade, and it is rumored/speculated that Tom Poti is a candidate to head to the Canucks.

Peter Forsberg has officially signed with the Flyers.:fire::yell::cry:

As a guy who watched Peter Forsberg play for many years here in Colorado, I am so happy that he signed with my Philadelphia Flyers.....with or without JR, the Flyers are set!!!!! GO FLYERS!!!!

clear.gif

Roman529 said:
As a guy who watched Peter Forsberg play for many years here in Colorado, I am so happy that he signed with my Philadelphia Flyers.....with or without JR, the Flyers are set!!!!! GO FLYERS!!!!

clear.gif

I would'nt go so far as to say "set"...you have Robert Esche in goal...

unifiedtheory said:
I would'nt go so far as to say "set"...you have Robert Esche in goal...

We are gonna have a Finnish guy in goal. :)

Roman529 said:

clear.gif

Hopefully that floppong ******* breaks his leg on his first attemted dive of the season. Admin Edit: Please do not bypass the profanity filter the Flyers in the ear.

unifiedtheory said:
I keep hearing (from reliable Vancouver newspaper and radio sources) that Scott has Calgary and Vancouver still FIRMLY on his radar screen. He's supposed to be making a decision by tomorrow (Thursday).

Forsberg to the Flyers was a bit of a shocker for me...they finally get to see him play in Flyer colors though. Trading him for Lindros was the stupidest thing they ever did.

Nieds has to make a decision one way or the other soon- every team in my f*cking division is getting better while we sit around waiting for him to decide- I understand it's a big decision for him, but it's pissing me off as a Devils fan that we haven't done a thing to improve our team because we can't do anything until Nieds decides.

Back
Top Bottom