MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

as inspired by the nfl lookalike thread in the main forum here's a lookalike for the nhl...

2 of my heroes: tie domi and henry rollins

clear.gif
clear.gif

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
And the Flyers still didn't play great hockey....when they turn it on it's going to be really great, but right now it's time for everyone's favorite chant!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!

clear.gif

No, they didn't but they did get a lot of help from the video goal judge. And the best goaltender on the planet stole two more points tonight.

wazzy said:
I hope Philly has a great season I have Esche in my hockey pool.

I want Leafs to win the Cup! GO LEAFS

2006: Flyers win the Cup....I have been waiting since 1975...almost as long as I have waited for my Phins to win me another SB. :cry:

leafs get their first win of the season, tellqvist was great in goal tonight. also a lot of the young guys played well tonight, ive been really impressed with steen and of course stajan

pick 2 authentic jerseys that you would consider a must have in your own personal collection 1 new and 1 old school - for me...

new: darcy tucker
old school: bobby orr

i only own 1 authentic jersey, white rangers

there are 3 jeerseys i MUST obtain....Lightning 3rd, Kings original 3rd, Mighty Ducks original 3rd.....if you have them lemme know i will buy them from you as logn as they are a L or bigger

Slappy8800 said:
i only own 1 authentic jersey, white rangers

there are 3 jeerseys i MUST obtain....Lightning 3rd, Kings original 3rd, Mighty Ducks original 3rd.....if you have them lemme know i will buy them from you as logn as they are a L or bigger

What, you don't want the old Canucks spacesuits? :lol:

I have an authentic white Panthers jersey, with who else's number and name...Ray even autographed it when I met him on my birthday...pretty cool gift. :D

I'm going to be down in Tampa this weekend for the Dolphins/Bucs game. Would anyone happen to know of a bar that might be showing the Leafs/Habs game Saturday night? Do I have any hope or will it all be college football?

you mean the Canucks "V" jersey? ill take it if ya have it! i love hockey jerseys!

Slappy8800 said:
you mean the Canucks "V" jersey? ill take it if ya have it! i love hockey jerseys!

I think the Vancouver top bananas burned everyone of those they could find...man, were those UGLY...and I wasn't even alive for them!:lol:

RWhitney014 said:
I think the Vancouver top bananas burned everyone of those they could find...man, were those UGLY...and I wasn't even alive for them!:lol:

The best Vancouver jerseys are the blue vintage ones with the old hockey stick logo. Those are sharp looking.

Slappy8800 said:
esche didnt play, nittymaki did

Nittymaki NEEDS to play. Esche is miserable, i was not sold on him last season either. But he played well in the playoffs and the World Championships, so coming into the season people were trying to sell to me Esche was one of the better goalies in hockey. I bit slightly, and now with Esches performances so far i am very disappointed. Meanwhile Nittymaki has yet to lose a game and led the Phantoms to the Calder Cup last year. It's still early, so i dont know......

Back
Top Bottom