MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

agreed, tho i never bit on esche and thats why, if u read my EAST preview a few pages back, i didnt pick them to win the division or the EAST

Slappy8800 said:
you mean the Canucks "V" jersey? ill take it if ya have it! i love hockey jerseys!

Dude...those things are wrong!

All of Vancouver is embarassed that we wroe those things...although I'll admit I had one when I was a kid. ;)

9-1 Leafs! Even though it was Atlanta its still impressive and great to see as a Leaf fan.

wazzy said:
9-1 Leafs! Even though it was Atlanta its still impressive and great to see as a Leaf fan.

Atlanta will be making the playoffs before the Leafs will...book it (even though I think neither are playoff teams, especially with the Thrashers injury issues in goal).

9-1 is impressive...considering the Thrashers were starting a goaltender (their 4th stringer) who had never played an NHL game...and quite frankly is'nt CLOSE to being an NHL golatender yet.

9-1 is impressive...if you consider the Leafs were 7 of 16....SIXTEEN on the power play. I know...you take your goals how you can get them.

unifiedtheory said:
Atlanta will be making the playoffs before the Leafs will...book it (even though I think neither are playoff teams, especially with the Thrashers injury issues in goal).

9-1 is impressive...considering the Thrashers were starting a goaltender (their 4th stringer) who had never played an NHL game...and quite frankly is'nt CLOSE to being an NHL golatender yet.

9-1 is impressive...if you consider the Leafs were 7 of 16....SIXTEEN on the power play. I know...you take your goals how you can get them.

closet leafs fan...

So the Flyers come into the 3rd period with another lead that's blown. Including a goal from Antero Nittymaki where he seemed to be looking at the video board and not actually realizing play had begun. Not a good sign.....

Flyers still win but they need to turn things around on their up coming week off. It's ncie to see Gagne and Forsberg tearing things up like we all predicted. But the Flyers powerplay is god awful, and their penalty killing is not much better. Ken Hitch**** is going to take the team to west point and see if he can straigten them out there. As i said before, the best flyer hockey is STILL to come.

unifiedtheory said:

Booked and sealed and I'll be happy to deliver it when the Leafs make the playoffs and the Trashers don't. The Leafs are superior in every aspect of the game. Apart from Kovalchuck, Savard and Hossa, the Trashers are worthy of the AHL. I'm not kidding. The only other team they can beat is another AHL team, the Caps. Since those 2 beatings they've done nothing.
And 7-16 on the PP is an excellent stat (ask the Flyers who went 1-11 a couple games ago). No shame in that.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
So the Flyers come into the 3rd period with another lead that's blown. Including a goal from Antero Nittymaki where he seemed to be looking at the video board and not actually realizing play had begun. Not a good sign.....

Flyers still win but they need to turn things around on their up coming week off. It's ncie to see Gagne and Forsberg tearing things up like we all predicted. But the Flyers powerplay is god awful, and their penalty killing is not much better. Ken Hitch**** is going to take the team to west point and see if he can straigten them out there. As i said before, the best flyer hockey is STILL to come.

Was Sebastien Caron's save on Brian Savage the best this year or what :eek:

another 2 goals for eric tonight... :wink: - thats 5 goals 2 assists in 6 games...

toronto maple leafs :hump:

leafs fans :hump:

unified theory's girlfriend :hump:

unified theory :hump:

d-day said:
another 2 goals for eric tonight... :wink: - thats 5 goals 2 assists in 6 games...

toronto maple leafs :hump:

leafs fans :hump:

unified theory's girlfriend :hump:

unified theory :hump:

Florida Panthers :hump:

Another successful hockey night in South Florida! :D

Back
Top Bottom