MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

unifiedtheory said:
The Devil's are learning what the Sharks and the Panthers found out....Kozlov is gutless. If you are gutless you will never be what you could be.

He is gutless. I hate gutless hockey players. I hate them 10 times more when they play for my team. :fire:

first place panthers taking on the first place Rangers tonight....oh it is ON!

Slappy8800 said:
first place panthers taking on the first place Rangers tonight....oh it is ON!

Get ready, Slap...good news for you is that Gratton and Roberts apparently didn't make the trip. Time for Horton to shine in the Big Apple.

LET'S GO PANTHERS!!! IT'S A HOCKEY NIGHT IN MANHATTAN, BABY!

good news for us? a bust and an old man...why are we lucky? ;)

1-0 Rangers after 1

RWhitney014 said:
Get ready, Slap...good news for you is that Gratton and Roberts apparently didn't make the trip. Time for Horton to shine in the Big Apple.

LET'S GO PANTHERS!!! IT'S A HOCKEY NIGHT IN MANHATTAN, BABY!

Gratton is a great pylon.

I still thank him for getting Briere in Buffalo, though. :up:

HENRIK! HENRIK! HENRIK!!

and BTW jokinen is a bum

``He's a proven goalie in Europe, but we played 50 minutes of hockey and had 13 shots,'' Jokinen said. ``We can't give him credit. He's probably happy he got his first shutout in the NHL, but we made him look good. We really didn't test that guy.''

f u

RWhitney014 said:
Ugh, you guys plastered us tonight...nice job.

And we BETTER plaster you tonight. It's a must win for the Devils IMO. I NEVER say that in October- but I'm saying it now. LET'S GO DEVILS BABY!!!!!!

Hey now that the Rangers finally have some talent along with a decent goalie, maybe they'll make the playoffs for the first time in 400 years.....

so im gonna assume your a philly fan...id make a job about the flyers but thats too easy

Rangers trade Lundmark to Coyotes for jeff Taffe

FireWrongstedt said:
And we BETTER plaster you tonight. It's a must win for the Devils IMO. I NEVER say that in October- but I'm saying it now. LET'S GO DEVILS BABY!!!!!!

Well, the Devils didn't plaster Florida, but they severely outplayed them and could've won easily if not for a couple crappy give-aways. Other than that, we played great tonight- drove the net, hit everything that moved, kept our discipline (only 1 penalty), and were hungry as hell- 60 minutes start to finish. Great win by my boys tonight!!

Back
Top Bottom