MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

d-day said:
another 2 goals for eric tonight... :wink: - thats 5 goals 2 assists in 6 games...

toronto maple leafs :hump:

leafs fans :hump:

unified theory's girlfriend :hump:

unified theory :hump:

LOL....I had to witness her revelry this evening...

lol - does she make you watch the games with her...?

unified's girl: lets watch the leafs tonight
unified: hell no
unified's girl: no bouncey wouncey...
unified (in his best eddie murphy delirious voice): o.k.

Well, I just got home from the Devils game- man, we're awful right now. No effort. No intensity. We don't drive the net. We don't try and get a body in front of the net EVER at all, which is mind-boggling, especially on the PP. Malakhov sucks. McGillis sucks. Langenbrunner, Gomez, Mogilny, and Madden- might as well put their faces on amilk carton right now. Kozlov- I've never seen a guy so big play so small. On the PP, instead of parking his *** in front of the net where it belongs, he's out there futzing around on the perimeter like the ***** he is. Big-time chemistry problems- just NO SYNC whatsover out there. Marty even sucked tonight, not that he got any help from his now swiss-cheese d. It's early, but if the effort and focus continue to be this bad, Larry's gonna lose his job and a big shake-up could be looming. Just horrible. The Dolphins BETTER win tomorrow for my sanity.

d-day said:
lol - does she make you watch the games with her...?

unified's girl: lets watch the leafs tonight
unified: hell no
unified's girl: no bouncey wouncey...
unified (in his best eddie murphy delirious voice): o.k.

I really don't have a choice in the matter. I always watch Hockey Night in Canada and the Leafs are always on Hockey Night in Canada...

If it looks like I'm not gonna get any I just fill her full of beers....then I'm all in.:evil:

FireWrongstedt said:
Well, I just got home from the Devils game- man, we're awful right now. No effort. No intensity. We don't drive the net. We don't try and get a body in front of the net EVER at all, which is mind-boggling, especially on the PP. Malakhov sucks. McGillis sucks. Langenbrunner, Gomez, Mogilny, and Madden- might as well put their faces on amilk carton right now. Kozlov- I've never seen a guy so big play so small. On the PP, instead of parking his *** in front of the net where it belongs, he's out there futzing around on the perimeter like the ***** he is. Big-time chemistry problems- just NO SYNC whatsover out there. Marty even sucked tonight, not that he got any help from his now swiss-cheese d. It's early, but if the effort and focus continue to be this bad, Larry's gonna lose his job and a big shake-up could be looming. Just horrible. The Dolphins BETTER win tomorrow for my sanity.

Hahaha, meet the real Viktor Kozlov. For years, we screamed at him to use his size, but forget about it. He's a finesse player in a goon's body and will never change.

RWhitney014 said:
Hahaha, meet the real Viktor Kozlov. For years, we screamed at him to use his size, but forget about it. He's a finesse player in a goon's body and will never change.

Trust me bro- I scream at him EVERY NIGHT to use his size, so I feel the pain you had. He's a *****.

unifiedtheory said:
And to top it off the Bruins got the crap kicked out of them in Ottawa...all in all the woman had a good night. :yell:

You ain't kidding, we got destroyed tonight. I'm interested in what you all think of Ottawa? Think they are the team to beat in the Northeast Division? They sure looked good tonight..

Doesn't get any easier for the Bruins from here. Next they head to Montreal to play a team that's already beaten them, and then back home to play Buffalo the other team to beat Boston.

At least Nick was back tonight..

FireWrongstedt said:
Trust me bro- I scream at him EVERY NIGHT to use his size, so I feel the pain you had. He's a *****.

His nickname down here was Viktoria. Feel free to use it.

RWhitney014 said:
His nickname down here was Viktoria. Feel free to use it.

I will. The thing about Kozlov is he's got talent- it's very evident that the guy can play- heck, the Devils are lost offenviley at the moment and the only guys who've really generated scoring chances consistently are Kozlov and Gionta. But Kozlov could do SO MUCH MORE if he used his size. He could be dominant if he wanted to be. But he plays so small, it's just maddening. Gionta is 5'7" 170 pounds and he plays like he's the size of kozlov, where Kozlov plays like he's the size of Gionta.

FaninPatsyLand said:
You ain't kidding, we got destroyed tonight. I'm interested in what you all think of Ottawa? Think they are the team to beat in the Northeast Division? They sure looked good tonight..

Doesn't get any easier for the Bruins from here. Next they head to Montreal to play a team that's already beaten them, and then back home to play Buffalo the other team to beat Boston.

At least Nick was back tonight..

If Hasek stays healthy (a big if) the Sen's will win the East. They have it all, scoring, speed, good defense and if Hasek is healthy great goaltending.

If Hasek gets hurt though it is big trouble...Ray Emery is not very good.

FireWrongstedt said:
I will. The thing about Kozlov is he's got talent- it's very evident that the guy can play- heck, the Devils are lost offenviley at the moment and the only guys who've really generated scoring chances consistently are Kozlov and Gionta. But Kozlov could do SO MUCH MORE if he used his size. He could be dominant if he wanted to be. But he plays so small, it's just maddening. Gionta is 5'7" 170 pounds and he plays like he's the size of kozlov, where Kozlov plays like he's the size of Gionta.

That's what sucks about him. He could be an absolute monster. He's got incredible hands and great wrists. He's a dead-on passer. And he's huge. But he won't go into a corner, he won't lay a hit, he won't park in front of the net. All he EVER wants to do is pass and hang around near the blue line...it's a shame.

RWhitney014 said:
That's what sucks about him. He could be an absolute monster. He's got incredible hands and great wrists. He's a dead-on passer. And he's huge. But he won't go into a corner, he won't lay a hit, he won't park in front of the net. All he EVER wants to do is pass and hang around near the blue line...it's a shame.

I just don't understand how a guy that big and talented could be such a pansy. Doesn't he realize that he's wasting his talent? I guess if he hasn't realized it by now, he never will. :shakeno:

FireWrongstedt said:
I just don't understand how a guy that big and talented could be such a pansy. Doesn't he realize that he's wasting his talent? I guess if he hasn't realized it by now, he never will. :shakeno:

The Devil's are learning what the Sharks and the Panthers found out....Kozlov is gutless. If you are gutless you will never be what you could be.

Back
Top Bottom