MERGED: Official NHL Thread | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Official NHL Thread

PeaTearGriffin said:
leafs got robbed last night against carolina that puck went over the line

Ya it was a pretty good game though I wasn't as disappointed in the way they played last night considering the way they played against Boston.

dominizzo said:
you guys have no patience with Rookies i can name you 12 players that ypu let go to get old so do not get there
that has nothing to do with what i said...you said we were the worst, that would mean we got at least a top 2 pick....we have not.

and yea, every team gives up on guys that pick it up somewhere else.

martin st. louis comes to mind

nice game by esche today :rolleyes:

dominizzo said:
you guys have no patience with Rookies i can name you 12 players that ypu let go to get old so do not get there

and i was thinking, i cant name 12 guys who we drafted who went on to be successful...so if you can go right ahead....12 guys in the last oh 10 years..go at it.

The Official Tampa Bay Lightning Thread

Since most of you are probably from the area of Miami, I made a TBL thread for all you hockey lovers. Im not sure if we had another thread like this, but I just made this one. Anyways, I made this thread to discuss the TBL season. They are currently 12-10-3, second in the division behind Carolina. They play Pittsburgh tomorrow. I'll edit this message whenever the Lightning play by updating their record.

wazzy said:
Ya it was a pretty good game though I wasn't as disappointed in the way they played last night considering the way they played against Boston.

tonight was a good game too...i love the sundin, steen, wellwood line

Slappy8800 said:
and the first domino falls....the yearly forsberg injury begins

and the yearly stupidity of Rangers fans WISHING a Flyers superstar is hurt, also rears it's ugly head. Considering the injury was a mild groin injury which has caused Forsberg to be listed "day to day".....i'm sure the severity of this injury will DESTROY the Flyers cup hopes :shakeno:

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
and the yearly stupidity of Rangers fans WISHING a Flyers superstar is hurt, also rears it's ugly head. Considering the injury was a mild groin injury which has caused Forsberg to be listed "day to day".....i'm sure the severity of this injury will DESTROY the Flyers cup hopes :shakeno:

When a Team Called the Devils isnt considered to be Satans team then the team that is (The Flyers) must really be evil. :lol:

As for Forsberg, Meh. He'll be on IR soon enough.

i must apologize, i turned on the flyers game and they were talking about esche so i assumed he was playing vs. the isles...i apologize.

QB2RonnieTD23 said:

where did i wish he was injured? where did i say it will destroy their hopes(not that i think they had any to begin with)? Alls i said was that he was injred and that his yearly injury swoon has begun.

here are the rangers #1 picks for the past 25 years.

2005 -- Marc Staal, D, 12th overall
2004 -- Alvaro Montoya, G, 6th overall; Lauri Korpikoski, W, 19th overall
2003 -- Hugh Jessiman, RW, 12th overall
2002 -- None
2001 -- Dan Blackburn, G, 10th overall
2000 -- None
1999 -- Pavel Brendl, RW, 4th overall; Jamie Lundmark, C, 9th overall
1998 -- Manny Malhotra, C, 7th overall
1997 -- Stefan Cherneski, RW, 19th overall
1996 -- Jeff Brown, D, 22nd overall
1995 -- None
1994 -- Dan Cloutier, G, 26th overall
1993 -- Niklas Sundstrom, C, 8th overall
1992 -- Peter Ferraro, C/RW, 24th overall
1991 -- Alexei Kovalev, LW, 15th overall
1990 -- Michael Stewart, D, 13th overall
1989 -- Steven Rice, RW, 20th overall
1988 -- None
1987 -- Jayson More, D, 10th overall
1986 -- Brian Leetch, D, 9th overall
1985 -- Ulf Dahlen, C, 7th overall

Clouts is a subpar goalie, Ill give you Kovalev tho he couldnt thrive in NY....other than that?

Slappy8800 said:
here are the rangers #1 picks for the past 25 years.

2005 -- Marc Staal, D, 12th overall
2004 -- Alvaro Montoya, G, 6th overall; Lauri Korpikoski, W, 19th overall
2003 -- Hugh Jessiman, RW, 12th overall
2002 -- None
2001 -- Dan Blackburn, G, 10th overall
2000 -- None
1999 -- Pavel Brendl, RW, 4th overall; Jamie Lundmark, C, 9th overall
1998 -- Manny Malhotra, C, 7th overall
1997 -- Stefan Cherneski, RW, 19th overall
1996 -- Jeff Brown, D, 22nd overall
1995 -- None
1994 -- Dan Cloutier, G, 26th overall
1993 -- Niklas Sundstrom, C, 8th overall
1992 -- Peter Ferraro, C/RW, 24th overall
1991 -- Alexei Kovalev, LW, 15th overall
1990 -- Michael Stewart, D, 13th overall
1989 -- Steven Rice, RW, 20th overall
1988 -- None
1987 -- Jayson More, D, 10th overall
1986 -- Brian Leetch, D, 9th overall
1985 -- Ulf Dahlen, C, 7th overall

Clouts is a subpar goalie, Ill give you Kovalev tho he couldnt thrive in NY....other than that?

:( Ouch. Decent start with Dahlen, Leetch and Kovalev. But from '96 to '04, the Rangers struck out almost with every player.
I think Staal was a solid pick though.

Back
Top Bottom