MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets

I know this seems sad but I absolutely love this part of the process. Seeing who makes the squad and who gets claimed. I plan on checking rotoworld probably every five minutes or so. Anyone else excited to see who we claim?

This should be intersting, now I can't honestly wish him all the best.

Probably a good thing he was never a diligent guy in studying his playbook, hugh?

I guess its Chauncey Washington RB who gets the boot to make room for Turner. Just for those who were wondering about Clowney

One less good player the Jets can put on there roster. Turner will just be a body who will provide little production for the Jets.

I know this seems sad but I absolutely love this part of the process. Seeing who makes the squad and who gets claimed. I plan on checking rotoworld probably every five minutes or so. Anyone else excited to see who we claim?

Pensacola peeps popping up everywhere!

Rex: "So, Pat, what can ya tell us about their offense down there?"
Pat:" Well yeah um, we ran the ball there, unless we were passing it."
Rex:" Oh boy..."

:lol2::lol2: he will be a star...............

They will now know our thoughts on what is expected and what Miami wants their receivers to do. Jets need him like a hole in the head, he will be cut too once they squeeze all they can squeeze out of him. Did any of you know all the players keep their own notebooks with the notes they make at all those Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong offseason meetings. Ryan is a crafty kind of guy.

If Clowney is released, I would be more than happy to welcome him to Miami. If I remember correctly, he's a very solid KR/PR and/or special teams player. He would be a solid #4 or #5 WR. An unofficial Turner-for-Clowney swap would be A-OK by me (despite the disappointing loss of a 3rd round pick in Turner).

For fans that rip the FO for wasting our 3rd on Turner, remember this same group 'reached' for Brian Hartline in the 4th round right after picking Turner and now BH looks like our starting WR opposite Marshall this year. Just some perspective :)

JennyVrentas

OK, here is corresponding move to Turner: WR David Clowney has been cut. Could mean they're bringing someone in for Washington. #nyj

Yeah I've been on here for awhile but really don't post all to often except during this time of year and during the draft. As per SRM post

good for them...just more evidence that their backups and depth sucks

Back
Top Bottom