MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets

the sad part is that the waiver-claim portion of the new NYJ QB-WR USC connection is the better NFL prospect.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Jets fan here, does this guy have any ST value? All I know about him is he is from USC and a 3rd round pick that dissapointed.

sorry, for us he played on virtually none of the teams. if he had he would probably still be here over marlon moore or roberto wallace.

Jets fan here, does this guy have any ST value? All I know about him is he is from USC and a 3rd round pick that dissapointed.

Not at all. He was inactive for every last game last year. And he was he was beat out by two UFA in camp/pre-season. That speaks volumes of his ability.

Alright thanks.

...and for those of you that want Clowney, he sucks as a ST gunner. Is not a PR/KR like some of you mentioned, he may be able to KR but he isn't great at it and has enver been a PR.

He sucks at practicing, during games he can look good at times but can really only run the deep route.

Plus he is a retard on twitter, but he is damn fast, but also an idiot.

he was actually activated for 2 or 3 games, where he (supposedly) got some snaps on some special teams (didn't see it, myself). not one pass thrown his way as a WR. sparano said that was one of his biggest regrets last year, not seeing some passes go turner's way. guess that regret is easier to live with for him now.

who cares?!? if pat turner actually knew any of the playbook maybe he'd still be on the team?

Ryan is damn worried - that's all this tells me

Rex talks too much... now he has to back it up w/o Revis

Ryan is damn worried - that's all this tells me

Rex talks too much... now he has to back it up w/o Revis

The Jets making a minor roster move to pickup a 5th-6th string WR means that "he is worried?"

Now that the Jets claimed Patrick Turner, he is no longer worried!

Good news, that means there is at least one receiver in this division that our secondary can cover.

Alright thanks.

...and for those of you that want Clowney, he sucks as a ST gunner. Is not a PR/KR like some of you mentioned, he may be able to KR but he isn't great at it and has enver been a PR.

He sucks at practicing, during games he can look good at times but can really only run the deep route.

Plus he is a retard on twitter, but he is damn fast, but also an idiot.

So I guess pretty much we would have been better off sticking with Ted Ginn. I was worried the Jets would pick up Donald Thomas. I thought the Jets needed the help and I would think Thomas could do a decent job. Then again I would of thought he would have made the Dolphins roster.

patrick turner signed with the jets

hahaha see you week 3

Guy is going to be inactive all year... if he's even on the roster all year.

Patrick Turner a Jet!!

Not sure if this is a good, bad or indifferent thing, but just thought I'd share the news I just found out.

Patrick Turner is a Jet....Claimed off waivers by those dirty, stinkin', egotistical Jets.

We'll see what happens I guess....lol

Back
Top Bottom