MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Patrick Turner Claimed by Jets

Better them than us. Turner doesn't play special teams either.

I think Marlon 'got' Moore is an upgrade.

oh **** the jests. they did that just to screw with us. Turner better not leak our schemes. Keeping quiet is the least that bust can do. Everything the jests do seems related to us. Rex Ryan is just like a fat girl stalker.
There's no secret in NFL, we got Pennington right!

Sanchez back to throw, Turner run the wrong route, Bell cut in front and intercept.

Thank you Turner.

Turner will not last in NYC with that wack beard.

Other than players going to the Patriots, name me one player who was cut by the Dolphins and became a stud?? I can't think of any. Turner will end up like Wilford from Jacksonville.

Other than players going to the Patriots, name me one player who was cut by the Dolphins and became a stud?? I can't think of any. Turner will end up like Wilford from Jacksonville.

I can name a few players starting on NFL teams that were cut by the fins.

Maybe the Jets are looking for a bit of insider information.

#1 it's hysterical how the guy was a great pick and going to be a good player for you but now that another team picks him up you laugh and tell us how he will suck(I'm not saying you are wrong but even a week ago people were still saying he was going to contribute for you)

#2 Can he play Special teams?

Back
Top Bottom