Merged: Senior Bowl Players' Analysis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Senior Bowl Players' Analysis

inFINSible said:
What about McNiel...is that his name? Reggie.....I've heard some good stuff about him this week....

I didnt see him, there were points during the game that I missed. I am not even sure who you are talking about but like you i heard his name passed around. I think the only Mcniel to talk about is the Georgia T (or is it Auburn?)

Overall Cutler didn't have a great day, but didn't do anything to hurt himself and still might have helped solidify himself as a top 10 pick. He made some nice throws on that first drive, but also made some bad ones. The pick wasn't a great pass, but it was a very nice play by the DB. The TD he threw though was very impressive. I know it was a short throw, but it was an absolute bullet. There are alot of NFL QBs right now that can't make that throw. He needs some work, but IMO he is still well worth trading up to get.

Croyle is the QB of the game....he showed great arm strength...and accuracy....especially for a guy who only weighs 200 lbs....Croyle has a great coach who has taught him what it takes to play in the NFL. I have him rated higher than Cutler.

Miami_Dolphins said:
Maybe the rankings are a little messed up, but Jacobs is definately better than cutler.

:sidelol:

this is a joke to right?

:sidelol:

good one

sports24/7 said:
Overall Cutler didn't have a great day, but didn't do anything to hurt himself and still might have helped solidify himself as a top 10 pick. He made some nice throws on that first drive, but also made some bad ones. The pick wasn't a great pass, but it was a very nice play by the DB. The TD he threw though was very impressive. I know it was a short throw, but it was an absolute bullet. There are alot of NFL QBs right now that can't make that throw. He needs some work, but IMO he is still well worth trading up to get.

It was a 7 yard route in the gut of a 250 pound TE...a LOT of NFL Qbs could have made that throw...even feeley could have

Miami_Dolphins said:
I strongly disagree. Everyone is raving over cutler, i see a QB who never hesistates to run, instead of standing in there, taking the hit, and complteing the 20 yard pass.

Jacobs is a more talented player than cutler. He's raw, but with the right coaching, he can easily be a better player than cutler could dream of

i like jacobs, but i think you're off a bit. he's not better than cutler. the guy i don't get is croyle - watched the senior bowl (second half only), didn't see him do a thing other than nearly get ripped in half by dvoracek and watson. didn't see him complete a pass worth talking about. most notable thing he did was run to the wrong sidelines.

Cutler top 10, Jacobs 4th rounder/maybe 3rd if he's lucky....nuff said

If Cutler is a "top 10" pick, he must be a hell of a lot better than what he showed today.

Miami_Dolphins said:
Maybe the rankings are a little messed up, but Jacobs is definately better than cutler.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Cutler will go either 4th overall to the Jets, 6th overall to the Raiders, 9th overall to the Lions, or 10th to the Cards...he's not making it past the top 10..no way

Back
Top Bottom