Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Time For A Change

We all know that Dolphins aren't teal and orange,their gray.So I was think,I also read some posts,that Miami should make gray and orange jerseys.You know the original jerseys we have,just instead of teal,we have gray.I think that will be hot.Keep the logo,and we have ourselves a great jersey.I mean the Eagles have green and black.Lets have teal and gray.I would rather have gray and ornage than the orange jerseys....although i liek those tooo....but i really do want new jerseys,and i think that gray is the next best color for a dolphin,we already have teal and orange.I would definately buy a gray miami dolphins jersey

i haven't had the chance to read this entire thread yet, so maybe it was already suggested, but i think the dolphins shouldn't touch the jersey design or logo(s). what they should do is flip the colors so that navy is their primary and aqua is their secondary color.

also, they should wear all-navy uniforms and keep wearing the all-whites.

We all know that Dolphins aren't teal and orange,their gray.So I was think,I also read some posts,that Miami should make gray and orange jerseys.You know the original jerseys we have,just instead of teal,we have gray.I think that will be hot.Keep the logo,and we have ourselves a great jersey.I mean the Eagles have green and black.Lets have teal and gray.I would rather have gray and ornage than the orange jerseys....although i liek those tooo....but i really do want new jerseys,and i think that gray is the next best color for a dolphin,we already have teal and orange.I would definately buy a gray miami dolphins jersey

Check the signature. Thats my proposed logo and color change.

So you're saying Eagles are green and black? :lol:

I've always LOVED this argument.

Team colors rarely do represent the true scientific hue of a mascot.
Mascots and team colors are picked to represent the team and the area a team is from.

Hence the Aqua and Orange colors which represent S. Florida as well as you could. Aqua to represent what S. FL. is well known for, it's ocean, hence the Aqua makes perfect sense.

If you are designing team colors for a team from Seattle lets say, where it rains constantly and the sky is a dreary gray then you may have a point.

we are aqua and coral... aqua for water.... i like the old light aqua we had not really the newer dark one that came about and added basically too us. lets go more back to old school.

A new school/old school logo...
fin-1.jpg

and a simple, but stark uniform design...

Warfield-1.jpg

...nuff said
This Warfield uniform is the best ever, use these with a retro hellmit and we are good to go!!!!!

So you're saying Eagles are green and black? :lol:

I've always LOVED this argument.

Team colors rarely do represent the true scientific hue of a mascot.
Mascots and team colors are picked to represent the team and the area a team is from.

Hence the Aqua and Orange colors which represent S. Florida as well as you could. Aqua to represent what S. FL. is well known for, it's ocean, hence the Aqua makes perfect sense.

If you are designing team colors for a team from Seattle lets say, where it rains constantly and the sky is a dreary gray then you may have a point.

Wait, you mean Buffaloes aren't really red and 3 shades of blue? Bummer. The aqua and orange make perfect sense to us, aqua for the water, orange for the sunshine. Don't change the colors, and only change the uniforms if they look good. Don't get tacky.

theres been some talk of a new design of the jerseys and pants, which i am fine with.... but i really dont want the helmet logo to change. i like it, and other non-dolphins fans really like it too. its tradition man!!! i love tradition!!!

I dont care if they wore pink uniforms, as long as they win the Superbowl

Check the signature. Thats my proposed logo and color change.

Now that I like!

It actually looks like a dolphin, less cartoonish, but still angry.

I'd be all for that as the "new" logo....nice evolution to something new but incorporating the original Dolphin....

I love the original uniform from the '70 with block numbers, not the "script" type of numbers that were changed in Denver. Couldn't stand their uniform after the "Orange Crush" uniform. And I love the photos that were provided by Jt0323. Great job. I don't know why teams put black around the numbers to make it show that the numbers stand out. Great job Jt. My compliments.

theres been some talk of a new design of the jerseys and pants, which i am fine with.... but i really dont want the helmet logo to change. i like it, and other non-dolphins fans really like it too. its tradition man!!! i love tradition!!!

I am with you 100%

leave the logo alone......change the uni's if you want, but leave the logo alone

It's just silly to play that song in a losing effort. I really wish they would just scrap that song altogether.[/quote]

Absolutely
, I thought it was a geeky song back in the 70ties of course
I'm
just an old rocker anyway.

Back
Top Bottom