MERGED: Tebow Speculation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tebow Speculation

yea! love the idea! wasnt there a game, Jets Vs Dolphins and Tebow lined up at a TE and he got hit in the back of the helmet by a mark sanchez pass... He surely makes a great TE

The question isn't whether the OP should get smacked; the question is HOW HARD!

tebow to phins rumors in NY

supposingly theres rumors going around in NY where i am at least that the phins are considering tebow....now i know it wont happen but has anyone else heard this stupid rumor

not gonna happen. and if it does it will to be to play te

yea i know it wont happen but someone needs to get fired if they made it a story lol

If the guy who dresses up as TD the Dolphin quits, I think he can slide right into that role for us.

Lol that'd be the ultimate downer to the offseason (Sorry to any gators fans in here)

I think even Devlin could outperform this guy. Save the miracle-comebacks (and horrible passing numbers) for another team.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he would be 100X better than Egnew.... but our Offense is the worst fit for him at QB... rhythm passing is his cryptonite

Absolutely, sign him up. ASAP. He can add depth at so many positions. With all of the different spots he can line up at we could cut loose at least 5 salaries and trade moore for a pick. Use that pick and extra money to sweeten the deal with KC and pay albert $11 million. Plus the gators are trending right now.

1147png-1.jpg

I get a feeling it's sarcasm, but, just in case ^^^

Back
Top Bottom