MERGED: Tebow Speculation | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tebow Speculation

I feel bad for Tim though all the baggage that comes with one of the nicest, cleanest players off the field

As a LT maybe.......otherwise NOPE

Hell nah! He would have serious competition to be a ball boy with me. The guy is a high character person, a good team mate and outstanding athlete with a winning attitude. Too much drama surrounding him though...

NO!! Can't afford to get cute here. I want no part of Tebow.

Tebow, Tebow, Tebow

clear.gif

erindrewesplayboybodypaint-1.jpg

I know it's not the popular opinion, but If I were Ireland I'd go up to him and say "You're not a QB to us, not even a gimmick offense QB, but if you come here on a minimum salary we will take time to allow you to learn a different position, preferrebly FB, and in the mean time we will use you on 4th downs as a trick option on punts. Would you be willing to do that for us?" If he says no (which he probably would) then he can kick rocks.

Could do some cool trick plays have tebow take handoff from tanny tebow throws to tannehill for touchdown :p

I always thought with his size and speed he should have been drafted as a TE. Look at Denard Robinson, he got drafted as a RB.

It's a shame that a high character, athletic, hard working guy like Tebow gets dogged wherever he goes. I'd love to have him in Mia minus the media freak show and his salary. Unfortunately that's not how the NFL works and fortunately that's not where our team is now.

I think if there was a complete committment from him to play a new position, like h-back or tight end, it might be ok. He would have to earn a spot and would not be considered a qb in any situation.

Back
Top Bottom