Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Texans sign MARIO WILLIAMS

IF THE JETS GET BUSH!??!?! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Stupid Texans!

They say that the packers are trying to trade up and get him. I don't know why because they have ahman green and samkon gado.

it doesnt matter who the jets draft there still gonna be a horrible team no matter what they have nobody good on that team

unifiedtheory said:
Quit making sense...it has no place amongst the "the Texans are out of their minds" jibberish...

lol :sidelol: thanks. Let's try this instead...

Move the dolphins to canada so we can get ricky back!!!!

Mario Williams #1:Dolphins Draft

With reports that Mario Williams and the Texans apparently coming to a contractual agreement to be the #1 overall pick, how do we view this could affect the draft, more importantly, how is it going to affect the dolphins draft if at all? Curious as to everyones opinion..

Finfan8 said:
They say that the packers are trying to trade up and get him. I don't know why because they have ahman green and samkon gado.

Ahman Green is getting up there and his production has been falling for the last few seasons and Gado, he just had one good season so far. Look at how many backs they had to go through, you can't blame them for wanting the best Back in the draft.

And the Raiders have Lamont Jordan, they just never used him right under Turner last year, but you would expect somene like the 49ers who have a need for a real #1 Back to try and land the 2nd pick for Bush.

If the Saints don't trade down, and take D'Brickshaw or AJ Hawk then I think the Titans will grab Bush and go for a QB in the second or third round. Because Chris Brown has problems with injuries and if you've seen Travis Henry lately you know he isn't the answer.

Don't think it will affect us at all, except if the Jets are trading up, we have a less likely chance of trading down with them.

Mario Williams signs with Texans

just on nfl network right now.

26 mil guaranteed

I can't help but think that this causes some kind of mix up down in the Top 10..I have a feeling maybe a big name MIGHT fall to us. I say that in faith..

Back
Top Bottom