Merged: The Dolphins Attended Players Workouts Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Dolphins Attended Players Workouts Thread

ive said it over and over...nicks is the most nfl ready of all the wr's in this draft...he ran every nfl route in college...and i dont see his weight being an issue, especially with our coach...

I love how Henne went with them to throw balls to the potential WRs.

Can't open the link. Mind posting the important bits if there are any?

it's hard to tell what is actually a smoke screen with BP...he's known for it so maybe it's a smoke screen for a smoke screen :lol:

He is projected to go in the first three rounds. I dont think he goes in the first or early second round. My guess he can go late in the 2nd or in the 3rd round.

I am not sure if it is the same link as the original post but I found this article on Toler:

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/news/spo/2009/03/29-72/Ravens-keeping-tabs-on-cornerback-Toler.html

OWINGS MILLS - The Baltimore Ravens are taking a look at small-school cornerback Greg Toler, an emerging NFL draft sleeper from tiny St. Paul's College in rural Virginia.

A Washington, D.C., native, Toler is working out for the Ravens tomorrow at Woodrow Wilson High. The New York Jets are also scheduled to work out Toler tomororw.

The Division II star had private workouts this past week for the Cleveland Browns and the Miami Dolphins. Here is a picture of him. St. Paul's uniforms look a lot like the Cincy Bengals:
clear.gif

100% smoke screen.

You really think so. I would say yeah its a smoke screen if just Ireland attended, but Tony, Bill and Chad traveled to the workouts. I think they will condiser Hakeem if he's available at 25. He will be a definete number one reciver in the NFL and our recieving corp would be set for years to come. Nicks, Ginn and Bess would be very hard to defend against and highly prodcutive. I would have to say that I would be happy with this pick at 25.:hi5:

Here is his highlight film from youtube. The last catch snd run is great...Good stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aMQ2R7dYQ

Last edited by a moderator:
You really think so. I would say yeah its a smoke screen if just Ireland attended, but Tony, Bill and Chad traveled to the workouts. I think they will condiser Hakeem if he's available at 25. He will be a definete number one reciver in the NFL and our recieving corp would be set for years to come. Nicks, Ginn and Bess would be very hard to defend against and highly prodcutive. I would have to say that I would be happy with this pick at 25.:hi5:
But, if only Ireland goes, then doesn't everyone know it's a smokescreen? So we send all the trifecta then it doesn't look like a smokescreen.

But then if everyone knows that we know that if we send the trifecta and Henne then we think people will think it's NOT a smokescreen, then people will think it IS a smokescreen anyway and we should have just sent Ireland.

Anyone else confused?

;)

Back
Top Bottom